• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: What programming language (html,bbcode etc) are you allowed to use on this site?

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2014
    Hi,
    I have seen many topics that are using some sort of programming language to make the topic look better, so i was just wondering what programming language it is that is being used.
    Thanks in advance,
    Sotekh.

Years
  • It's all CSS that gets used around here, and if you're interested in learning various things about CSS, I suggest you go on ahead and check out the CSS Help & Resources thread where you could not only find out how to make fancy CSS posts but also get help if you need any as well! :)

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
  • Basically what ZachLMedia said. CSS is very prominent here in mostly posts and signatures. PC was basically what got me into CSS and then later programming, so I extremely encourage checking it out. As Zach said, you can see some resources on learning CSS at the CSS Help & Resources thread, and also w3schools is a good resource.

Back