• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What reason(s) do you have for still coming to PC?

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    The main reason I come here now is to do my moderating duties and to update or answer questions in my hack. I don't really enjoy Pokemon or hacking anymore and I'll probably leave when I finish my hack (not immediately, very gradually). I've also met some really awesome people although I communicate with them more outside of PC than in.

Another reason is the guilt of having spent so much time here. Especially the amount of time I've spent on my hack. If I leave it'll mean I've wasted the better part of a year and a half here. Maybe wasted is a bit harsh, I have had a LOT of fun in my time here.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Part of why is because I love Pokemon. Simple as that. :P

Also, this is like my second home. It's the very first forum I ever joined, and the first online community I've ever been a part of. I've been absent from here for over a year, now that I'm back, it feels like I've 'come back home' so to speak. But I will say it feels a lot smaller than when I first joined.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Friends and interesting topics. :3

If I didn't have the friends I do have, I would've been gone a long long time ago. Heck, some of them are worth the world to me. I'd take a bullet for them. <3

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Actually... I don't know. Why do I come back to PC? I just.. do I guess. I don't have many friends on here.. So I really don't know why I come back. No one would miss me if I left, but I still come back. I like Pokemon, but I'm just not into it like before. I like the environment, I'll leave it at that.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    -Friends: Through my short time here I have gained at least 16 friends that I talk to every once in awhile, some more than others. The fact that most of them constantly VM me gives me a reason to log in. I also like how most of them are actually friends, not just members that added me for no apparent reason (Nothing against them, I'm just expecting a VM or two from the ones that do that).

-Interesting threads:This is kind of self-explanatory, but I do love the abundance of interesting threads PC has. Most places have had theirs degraded for the longest time, but I find a large percentage of new threads to be worth replying to (Unless they are in sections I seldom frequent, mind you). I also like the activity most threads (Namely TCTI and TCC have; it's near impossible not to find an excuse to post there every once in awhile) have.

-Pokemon: When I joined It was only because I liked Pokemon at the time (And because of another reason that I'll mention later...). My interest in Pokemon has been waning as of late, but that really doesn't stop me from posting in all those Pokemon threads that pop-up every hour or two.

-Atmosphere: Before joining I was previously active on another forum: SPPF. When I first joined I was more of a lurker than poster and that was because of SPPF.
    It wasn't until a virus struck my computer until I realized that SPPF wasn't that great (I have other reasons, but I won't mention them).
    So I came back after being absent for a week before and tried to get used to the members, staff, look (As in themes), and everything else before calling it home.
    Well, one thing I like about this place is how amicable most members are; it's nice seeing this many nice members who don't bash others for their own amusement, like in SPPF. So basically I like the atmosphere around here, and that won't change anytime soon.

-Force of habit: Every time I open Firefox the first thing I do is click on PC (Whether through my URL or Bookmarks) and read through threads, specifically TCTI and DCC.
    I come here each and every day and probably will for the next few years (I hope).

Looking at this I feel as if I put too much thought on it, but those are my reasons.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I come here not because of friends, I come here because the people are nice here and supportive. I know most of the time n00bs get annoying but I've been here for four years, five this June (different account).

PC is my home. I could join other forums but I come right back here. I feel much more comfortable at PC and even a bit attached to PC.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    1. My friends; like most other members, my friends mean a lot to me. I wouldn't be half the person I am now without them in my life. Some of them mean the absolute world to me - I would do anything for them.

2. My mod position; I like to see the OT/PT board nice and clean of spam. And it's the only job I have. :D

3. TCTI; it's the place I go when I need to vent or just be generally weird awesome. I've made a lot of friends through it and it's a great place to post in.

Most of the reasons. Plus the Mod Lounge, Went's stalking services, everybody's graphics and force of habit. :>

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    I came back to see what PC has been like, and to hopefully have a more successful run this time around. Maybe be a bit more active, and meet new people to talk with.

Back