• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What region and town of the Pokémon Universe would you like to would like to come fro

Shubshub

Master of The Y
    Years
    If it Were me Id Live In The Region of Zeliom (New Region For My newest game Pokemon Zirconia)
    And The TOWN I Would Live In Would Be DawnDark Town

Also because In Zeliom region There Are Never Before seen pokemon 105 New Pokemon To be Exact
    10 Of Them Being Legendaries

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Phenac City. I would love to live in a oasis where traverlers from all over come for shelter, protection, and pilgrimage.

Besides, I would be residing in Orre; my favorite region in all the Pokemon universe.

Years
    Hmm, it's tough to decide. I would like to come from somewhere like Lilycove City, just because I like the location of the city, and the many things to do. However, if it was where I actually came from, it would have to be LaRousse City (northern Hoenn - one of only 2 cities in Pokemon based off of a real-life city outside Japan)

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I want to pick somewhere in Johto since it's my favorite region, but I haven't played HG/SS yet so I have to base the appearances from GenII and all the towns looked like crap.

I think I'll choose Hearthome City, that place looks nice.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Anywhere from Johto really. Maybe Ecruteak City, since I adore the type of culture they gave that place. That or Blackthorn. Yay for Cynthia/Dragons/A City all the way in the corner. :B

kylie

Trainer and Contestant :D
    Years
    I don't know why, but I like Sandgem Town in Sinnoh. It just seems nice and peaceful, and by the beach >:D

Teto

- - wobbuffan. ☆
    Years
    Um .. Goldenrod City. Cause it's just amazing. <3
    But knowing me I'd probably be from Lavender Town .. ;u;

Years
    Sunyshore City. The walkways are awesome, a lighthouse, and its, well, sunny! No more cold weather, hopefully.

2nd choice would have to be Pallet Town, where the all the fun began.

Years
    Phenac City. I would love to live in a oasis where traverlers from all over come for shelter, protection, and pilgrimage.

Besides, I would be residing in Orre; my favorite region in all the Pokemon universe.
    *High Fives*

I agree, I love Orre and despite it's intense terrain, I actually think it be a rather nice region to live in. The trainers have a great variety of Pokemon, and things just feel a lot more laid back.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    I. Have. No. Idea. =/ Definately Johto cause I love the region as a whole (though Sootopolis in Hoenn is kind of sweet :P). I think I've narrowed it down to Olivine and Goldenrod, cause there's a fair amount at each town (Close to Battle Frontier, Bug Catchign contests etc.) and cause someone close to me loves the beach. :P Mahogany has Lake of Rage though, is close to the Ice Path and Mt. Mortar. I wonder how warm Lake of Rage gets in the summer. :P

Though Cianwood gets an honourable mention due to beaches again and the beautiful new waterfall cliff path added in HGSS. Blackthorn has Dragon's Den but isn't the greatest looking City I've ever seen. Ecruteak I could see myslef loving and Azalea is quite the pretty city though I'm not sure how I'd feel about bug pokemon in real life. :P

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I would really like to live in..
    Kanto: Varridian city or Fushca city. Pokemon Zoo, and the safari zone would be great!
    Johto: I would either live in Azelea town or Foghorn? No. Can't remember the name but it has Pryce as the gym leader?
    Heonn: I don't like Heonn but if I had to choose it would be.. Fortree city. I would be awesome to live in a tree hutt! I love flying pokemon too soo woohoo. But the proble would be wurmples and caterpies. Ack!
    Sinnoh: Sinnoh my favourite reigon.. hmm.. Maybe Celestic town or snowpoint...

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    The Orange Islands because i seriously like tropical atmospheres.

Back