• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Region Do You Like Best?

What Region?

• Kanto

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Johto

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters

Korny

Hybrid
    Years
    I like Johto the best because i don't really like new pokemon (Hoenn is an exception)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    Hoenn. It just has the feel of an exotic island that's entirely different compared to the urbanscape of Kanto and aged forest that is Johto.

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
    Kanto for certain. Next is Jouto, third Houen. I don't do Diamond and Pearl. Kanto will likely always be my favorite. It's the classic, and the one I most grew up on. It's also just the most original and appealing to me.

Rihanna

The Lover of Lovely Breezes
    Years
    Johto. Why?

1. It is west. I live in the west.
    2. It is has a few cities based on ancient Japanese cities, like Kyoto.
    3. It has colorful Pokemon.
    4. It is a simple region. I like simple landscapes. Sorry, but floating towns and towns built inside dormant volcanoes are NOT my thing...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Mm, I'd probably say Johto. It seems like the most urban of the regions to me though I'm not entirely sure why. XD; It's also had the most interesting atmosphere of all the regions for me. Very little surfing (yay) and not too many annoying caves or mountains. That and it was something new and exciting yet still familiar, which has it top Kanto for me.

Even the big cities in Hoenn were pretty dinky, imo, so I didn't find it impressive at all. :( Definitely bottom of the barrel.

magrathean

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    I'd say Johto. Not sure why, but it just has this mysterious feeling to me.

Hoenn is second. I love all the water, even though everybody else doesn't.

Lance

Hoenn. Because of big amount of mah favourite Pokes. (GARDEVOIR) and it was cool to explore caves.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Hoenn has this awesome tropical feel to it that makes it different than everywhere else (in a good way)

...but I'm gonna have to go with Johot on this one. The thickly forested mountains in Northern Johto make me feel so at ease, and the legends associated with the region are pretty cool too. :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Johto. It had such an amazing feel to it when playing it - and it was the first region I was in when it came to Pokemon games~

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    Johto :> It was lots of fun walking through it~ The first gymtown wasn't horribly annoying to get to /ViridianForest and it wasn't horribly annoying to beat /PokemonYellow. -w-;; Goldenrod was much more of a city than Saffron, in my opinion, and I liked going up all the towers. Going up the lighthouse reminded me of the lighthouses at the shore~ x3 I also loved the background music. :'D

Back