• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Role Do You Play In Pokemon? (The Making Of...)

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    I made this thread a long time ago and with huge success. but some complained that i forgot a pokemon breeder and that i should make multiple answers and i have a few more idea's to implement, so instead of making a poll already, I want to hear what ideas you guys have to put in this poll.

For those who don't know, this poll was created a while back and i asked what role do you play in pokemon like pokemon ace trainer, co-ordinator and ect.

So I have come up with a couple of options so far...

Pokemon Trainer (someone who is just starting out in pokemon)
    Pokemon Ace Trainer (someone who is an expert in pokemon and who has knowledge on things like type match-ups and EVs)
    Pokemon Co-ordinator (someone who competes in pokemon contests)
    Pokemon Collector (someone who is attempting to catch all (491?) pokemon)
    Pokemon Breeder (someone who is interested in breeding pokemon together and knows a thing or two about egg moves)
    Pokemon Farmer (someone who grows and harvests berries)
    Pokemon Competitor (someone who plays in the uderground and plays the mini-games)
    Pokemon Adventurer (someone who plays pokemon for the story)
    Pokemon Fan (someone who loves pokemon in general)

Anyone have any suggestions?

Back