• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Role do you play in Pokemon?

What Role do you play in Pokemon?

• Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Pokemon Ace Trainer

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • Pokemon Co-ordinator

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Pokemon Breeder

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Pokemon Competitor

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Pokemon Farmer

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Pokemon Collector

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Pokemon Adventurer

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Pokemon Fan

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    Since nobody replied, I though I might as well as go through with it... here it is

Pokemon Trainer (someone who is just starting out as a trainer)
    Pokemon Ace Trainer (someone who battles with skill and experience and technique)
    Pokemon Co-ordinator (someone who competes in Pokemon Contests)
    Pokemon Breeder (someone who breeds and hatches Pokemon)
    Pokemon Competitor (someone who plays the mini-games like in the Wi-Fi Terminal and the Underground)
    Pokemon Farmer (someone who grows berries and grows spheres)
    Pokemon Collector (someone who catches Pokemon for collection purposes and to get all the Pokemon)
    Pokemon Adventurer (someone who plays Pokemon for the adenture)
    Pokemon Fan (someone who just loves Pokemon)

Dawn Rules

<--- Dawn Strong, Smart & Sexy
    Years
    I would be a Coordinator the thrill of contests and the ribbions you win and the media attention thats the life for me and i could vs a few gyms on the sideline

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    You forgot Pokemon Scientist/Researcher/Professor. I would like to study their behaviors as well as their battling abilities(although not in the games though haha).

If I were to choose the above options, I'm already an Ace-Trainer.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2014
    Well, I choose Pokemon Trainer, because i do all of the stuff a trainer do.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Ace trainer makes the most sense I suppose. If not that, then maybe Pokemon collector or adventurer.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    I have a few, actually:

Ace Trainer
    Breeder
    Coordinator
    Collector

They all sort of tie into Collector because as an Ace Trainer, I battle and evole my Pokemon, getting new ones. As a Breeder, I get new baby Pokemon. Coordinator really doesn't tie into much other than getting me a Milotic =)

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I guess I'm an ace trainer, but I also sometimes participate in Pokemon contests, breed, explore, and play mostly mostly for the adventure.

But, in the end, I'm an ace trainer.

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    I'd probably either be an Ace Trainer or Breeder, but I'd be more like the breeders in the anime with more emphasis on just taking care of a Pokemon like that.

And Ace Trainer because, well, it sounds awesome.

Emotion.

Mentally Burning Rainbow.
    Years
    Breeder/Fan/a little bit of a Trainer.
    I doubt I'd enter any leagues or anything, and I'd most likely be hatching eggs and all that.Could even be a co-ordinator, but I doubt it.
    Also where's the option of "Joining a criminal gang who plan to take over the world, but get stopped by a 10 year old kid beating your boss in a battle, the the whole organization then going down the drain"?

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Pokemon Ace Trainer (though I prefer the term Cooltrainer.) I've been doing this forever and do try the other things, but battling is my skill and passion.

Back