• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Rotom form is your favorite?

What Rotom form is your favorite?

Rotom can take the form of a few different electrical appliances! Which do you like the most? <3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Rotom Wash.

I had so much fun teaming that with my Scizor back in my competitive days. It'll always be my favorite. ♡

Years
    Rotom-Mow.

I like the Electric/Grass type combination as well as the wide grin on its lawmower face. It was also the first Rotom form I used and found success with competitively back when I first got into competitive side of Pokemon in Gen 6. I've used Rotom-Wash more in battles since then but Rotom-Mow is still my favorite because it was my first Rotom form and I like its design more than any other Rotom form.

Years
    Mow Rotom for me. Love that smile + Grass/Electric is quite a unique typing.

Edit: Welp looks like Corveone and I had the exact same answer lmao

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I like its Heat form the most. Wash is alright, as well. I think I also have a soft spot for the Fan form.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2024
    In my ancient days I would only have ever used Heat Rotom—'cause fire cool, what can I say B)—but nowadays I'd have to say Rotom's regular form is my favorite. It's just a lot cuter than the others :>

Out of the appliance ones, though, I'd say Wash Rotom, 'cause of that cute grin. Next would be Mow, then Heat, then Frost, then Fan.

Out of Bike Rotom, Drone Rotom, Smartphone Rotom, RotomDex, and Rotomi, my favorite's gotta be Smartphone Rotom 'cause of Raihan's synergy with his. Sleeping Rotomi is also very cute, though :> Drone rotom is third place, then RotomDex (just 'cause it's annoying in the anime) and then Bike Rotom, 'cause it's... just a bike.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Regular Rotom because it's the only one that keeps the Ghost-typing and it's just too cute. After that, Mow Rotom for its hilarious expression and unique typing. :D

Years
    I like Heat, because it's immunity to Ground is doubly advantageous. But my favourite is probably Wash, because it's the right mix of bulk and power. Really they're all cool, design-wise, but for whatever reason I never see the Fridge or Mow forms.

Fan is a bit of a dud because of its totally pointless ability, though.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Probably Leaf or Fan Rotom by design, although the ability of Fantom is ... unfortunate, at best.

By usage it's probably Washtom though, although I do wish all of them could learn a bit more moves of their second type.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2022
    Frost-Rotom reminds me of the sapient pearwood trunk in Discworld. It could probably double as a dresser and you would always have ice cream.

First and foremost would likely be the phone, though, because it's adorable and would be a great adventure companion.

Years
    i've battled with rotom-w way too many times to not prefer it over the other forms. rotom-mow comes a close second due to design but the others i don't really pay attention to.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    I like the PokéDex Rotom the most, if that counts, namely because it was a great companion in generation VII, at least to me. A lot of players found him annoying, but I thought he was a cute Pokémon that talks to you. Gen VII resulted in me liking Rotom a lot. In battle, it's definitely between Rotom-Wash or Rotom-Heat. Both are equally great, so I can't pick.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2022
    The refridgerator one. Looks neat and ice typing is always good in a dragon guided meta

Back