• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What ruined your day?

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    All of the pain of pulling my tooth out. Now, I found out that I have another one loose :-\

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I was having a nice dream until my neighbors dog started barking, which then woke me up.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Having to work for most of the day on a Saturday, lol. That and the stupid number of stupid customers. The place I work is so popular on weekends, especially with kids, who have no idea of what they're even looking for so it's so much harder to help people out because they're clueless. ):

Certainly didn't ruin my day, though!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    The absolute rubbish going on in Tottenham right now.

Google 'tottenham riots' if you're interested at all.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Getting a notice in the mail informing me that my bank account was overdrawn thanks to Netflix ever so kindly billing me for a service I canceled months ago. Unfortunately, I have to wait until tomorrow to fix it.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Okay, so far since it is August 7th I ripped another tooth out (yes, I know I just lost one the other day).

It hurt really bad and I have never had that much blood from a tooth. Blood was gushing everywhere :'(

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    My freaking dad annoyed me about not eating breakfast right away after brushing my teeth.

Back