• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What saying do parents use that you hate most?

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Kabutops said:
    YES TAKI IS HOT!!!! but i think Talim ain't that bad either... what's cool is i know how to use talim's weapon in real life.

Ya know how? O_____o I know too!
    *pics the weapon*
    *starts to swing like a maniac*
    *hurts myself*
    Ouch :P

But Seung Mina is hot too XD

Kabutops

Force to be Reckoned With
    Years
    well a very annoying phrase that friends say when you fight is "some friend you are"
    or when ppl just say "it's all your fault!" not very strong but common and annoying

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Kabutops said:
    well a very annoying phrase that friends say when you fight is "some friend you are"
    or when ppl just say "it's all your fault!" not very strong but common and annoying
    OMgd i totaly agree! it happens to me all the time!

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    I may be the only one who gets this I guess, but whenever I have a chore that takes a long time to do, (like mowing the lawn for instance) my mom says: "Come on! I can do that in 5 minutes!" That's always kind of annoying, especially since she has no idea how to do it, hehe...

Kabutops

Force to be Reckoned With
    Years
    this isnt a saying, but before school was out and it was the last week, ppl cry. and i had friends, who were alot of girls (not GF). anywho i got tired of hearing "Go cheer Ariel/Alyssa/Daniel/etc. omg Daniel even called me the joey tribiani of th group :P

mewruler

BOOTED OUT
    Years
    When im in bed my mom goes get your butt out of bed then i say 5 more minutes then she says Ryan Andrew Haugen Get your *** out of bed this instant then i say make me then shel say fine looks like no more allowance.That drives me nuts

Years
    Here's something my parents do that really annoyes and hurts me:

My Mom and grandma smoke a lot, and then they tell me not to. Not like I ever intend on smoking, but arn't parents supposed to influence the kid by behavior...

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    When my mom says, "You should've thought of that sooner" when i'm being punished. T_T How was I suppoused to think of that before? :pirate:

And they like to syrup over "Punishment" with "Consuquence"(sp?). The consequenses(sp?) sure seem like punishments to me! :tired:

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Or when you sincerely forget something and you tell them you forgot, then they say

"Well you shoulda remembered!"

WHAT!? HOW THE **** AM I SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER SOMETING I FORGOT!! Physically impossible...ugh...people have selective memory, and they can't help it, so when one forgets something it shows that they either didn't care to hear it or they simply forgot

ugh

shining_light

Dolphins. ^^. School. ;-;
    Years
    ya know what gets me? i take piano lessons, and when i practice at home, my mom will sit with me. not that i dn't like that but take this example:

Me: uh, mom? would ya please not count out each and every measure? i can't play when ya do that. can ya please stop counting?
    Mom: you know, *insert name*, i don't think you appreciate my talents. i have better stuff to do you know. maybe you think you don't need me?
    Me:i do need you...but...*mother storms off and starts crying* *curses underneath breath*

how stupid is that?

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    You're mother has some self esteem problems lol...if just asking her to go away causes her to cry and swear...DAAAAANNNNNNNG

BOO ya!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I wouldent go that far pory. just wait untill your older you will be missing them a lot..I know even though i'm 15 i've had to live on my own for a long time.

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
    Years
    my mom does this to me all the time:

"Honey?"
    "Yes mom?"
    "Will you (insert chore here)?"
    "I can't right now."
    "Later?"
    "No."
    "You don't have a choice."

so why did you ask me if i wanted to do it if i don't have a choice?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Porygon said:
    I'm serious. I prefer it when they're not there. Maybe it's because I'm simply a loner.
    No its just becuse your a kid who really dosent know what it's like out in the real world.

Back