• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What seach engine do you use the most?

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    Its a weird question but I want to know what type of seach engine you use for looking up different things
    google;yahoo;msn ect.

EDIT: My favorite is google. I never tried to use anything else.

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Google is set as my homepage because I'm constantly referring to it if I need to spelling of a character or need a set of lyrics. So, Google. XD

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I use Google for everything.

Or I just put it all on my favorites. XD

Years
  • Been using Google ever since I started using the Internet a long time ago. Never really bothered using any other search engine since I almost always find what I need with Google. I also like how Google doesn't how as much crap on their main page unlike Yahoo which keeps on adding some clutter on their main page.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Scroogle. It's a Google scraper; basically, it grabs Google's results, but it deletes your search logs every 72 hours and the results page is a little cleaner.

Arukas

ラドクリフ
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2010
    Google 'course ;)

Use to use dogpile but i'm not even sure if that's up anymore o.O

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
    Years
  • There are other search engines in the world? I've always used and Google, It's just the best and plain easy to use.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Google, Yahoo if it fails me.

I know all the sites for the things I want now so search has had its uses downplayed over the past months.

Back