• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What season do you like the most?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Autumn is really pretty with all of the leaves and colors, and so is spring with all of the flowers. It's sort of a tie between those for me. ^_^ Summer and winter are nice too, but during those two seasons the weather conditions just get so extreme here so it's a pain. I still enjoy them, though!

ShadowPikachu

Hylian Wanderer
    Years
  • Autumn. As someone has already said, it's not too hot and not too cold either. The colours and peacefulness also give a magical feel to it. Unless i am the only one who thinks so. ^^;;;

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
  • I like winter. The snow is nice. I just love the snow. ^^
    It is cold, but it doesn't bother me. I like wearing my coat. :P
    Winter also has the best memories attached to it (for me) <3

Suzu

~&#9829;~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I like fall, I can finaly stand the heat, but it's not really cold. I dont like winter or summer, too hot/cold...

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I love winter for the wonderful snow! And I also love summer for NO SCHOOL! XD No school wins in my book! So summer wins! Also, I was born in June! I guess that counts as summer. And it's only a couple of days before summer break! Sweet! XD

Back