• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What sequel is your favorite?

Which is the better game?

• Assassins Creed 2

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Left 4 Dead 2

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

scyfer

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • well if you didnt get the title, Assassins Creed 2, Left 4 Dead 2, or Modern Warfare 2?
    with all these sequels coming out, which do YOU prefer? which one do you like better?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I don't prefer any of them. They're all amazing in their own aspects and each deserves as much success as the others. :>

And I changed the title to make it easier to understand, kthx.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • I played Assassin's Creed 2 and it looks better and more fun than the first one. I played Left 4 Dead 2 with my cousin on co-op mode and beat it, it was better than the first one. I haven't played Modern Warfare 2 yet, I want to get it though.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • They are all my favorites because all three of them are great games. Modern Warfare 2 has the best multiplayer, L4D2 is the best team based zombie killing game, and Assassins Creed II is just so fun to play.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I don't prefer any of them. They're all amazing in their own aspects and each deserves as much success as the others. :>

And I changed the title to make it easier to understand, kthx.

Indeed.

Makes me impossible to choose a single one over the other, though I haven't really played the L4D games.

Years
  • I have been playing MW2 and L4D2 to death these past few days.

I played the original AC and didn't particularly like it so that definately rules AC2 out.

MW2 will rack up more play time so I'll go with that.

Years
  • COD MW2 would be my favorite out of those 3. =]

L4D2 is good but, personally, nothing like MW2 and AC II isn't running as smoothly as I would have liked.
    MW2 has been flawless for me so far =]

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • MW2 is by far my favourite. I have Assassins Creed 2 aswell but It has no where near as much play time as MW2. The game is just so much better.

Back