• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen What Shinies Have you caught on any game (not including red gyrados on G/S/C)

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Uh... It's breeders corner so better we post about shinies from eggs. I got 2 shiny gulpins from my Swalot "mom" and some shiny poochyenas, but that was long ago, and i restarted the game ;P And i got once a shiny male Torchic by breeding a Blaziken on my Emerald.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    You got too shiny gulpins and some shiny poochyenas be breeding? you must be very lucky because in the advance versions the odds of getting a shiny pokemon from a shiny parent is the same as finding one you are so lucky. Well anyway I haven't got any shinies from eggs but I did find a shiny mankey and gastly in gold and a shiny weedle in silver.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Yeah. I'm just lucky.SoEVERYONE please don't throw at me thousand of messages "why you have so many shinies"... Not PMs, another threads too... I have just PURE LUCK, i'm NOT CHEATING and NOT TELLING THIS FOR FUN. I have many shinies BY PURE LUCK, case closed. Ah, no shiny Magnemites from eggs now. I have dittos (one shiny : P caught this one), because i'm playing emerald, so i can breed Magneton to have Magnemites.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Ah, got that Magnemite and one shiny Sudowoodo, heh-heh. From eggs both, and trying to hatch more than one shiny Sudowoodo, but only one yet, and i hatched 4 eggs containing Sudowoodo, but only one hatched into a shiny (that i mentioned on top of this post), and rest into normals, but with pretty good stats. And one shiny Seviper... But i caught this one into a Ball.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I have caught a Shiny Zubat. It was amazing but other than that I have found no other Shiny Pokemon. That Zubat what if I evolded it into Golbat, would it still be shiny?

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Yes, it will be still shiny, but the shiny Crobat is just ugly :P It's pink! :P And ANOTHER shiny gulpin hatched from egg (this time from another Swalot), and a shiny Zigzagoon! By breeding! Heheheh...

Years
    • Age 31
    • CT
    • Seen Oct 22, 2005
    i have caught quite the bundle of shinies such as shiny magikarp in lg,and also i caught a shiny nidoran(male), and my final was a shiny mudkip starter

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I have a shiny linoone and a shiny azumarill on my sapphire version. I have a shiny chansey on my silver.

underworldhades

Poke'mon Master
    Years
    on my ruby, I've caught;
    marill
    carvanah
    zigzagoon
    spinda
    whismur

On my sapphire;
    Manectric

On my leaf green;