• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What should be done about Just Pichu?

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    What does that have to do with JP? Anyways, good luck Lightning, If you need any help w/anything IM me at AZSupraT :)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Lol, you shouldn't be congratulating me... you should be thanking TeamRocket for his generousity in giving me the site. ^_^; It was an extremely nice thing for him to do and I can't thank him enough for that.

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
    Well that's true as well, so thanks to you TeamRocket for giving the site to Lightning ^^

I'm so happy for the site now though, I'm pretty thrilled cos this is a site I thought just up and dissapeared some time ago it's like part of my early internet surfing life just came back XD Yeah sounds stupid I know, but most of the other sites I visited around that time dissapeared and never came back :p

Years
    Wow, wasn't that intense (just was told of this topic and read the whole thing).
    Bet I'm hated for just giving it to anyone. ><; I didn't realize so many ppl actually liked the site... just liked the site, but didn't know me.. Haha.. so I'm a little drifted from ppl, what can I say.
    I must admit, I trusted you Team Rocket and I still do, but I was a little disappointed with the lack of things you did with it. I spent 2.5 years on that project, and I didn't want to go waste. I have a new proposal for you, I will discuss it to you later.

Last edited:

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Finally! Thank you, Kyle, for giving the site to Erica. Good luck Erica, and just PM me if you want to keep up the Hentai-Free Network affiliation that Kyle started between JP and HFN. Also, I have a button somewhere than Kyle asked me to make for JP and never picked up, so you can have that too if you want.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Can official art can be used on such websites?

Jedi_Amara said:
    And I'll find some of mine too! I used to draw practically nothing but Pichu, so I'm sure I have some left XD
    I did this one last weekend for a little practice ^_~
    I know it's not up to standard, but still looks alright to me.
    [Don't solely comment about it or we'll go out of topic =P]

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Aww, come on! I just have to comment - it's so cute. OK, um, something on-topic... I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use official art, if you can use it on normal fansites... although I don't think Nintendo likes that either o_O

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Aww, come on! I just have to comment - it's so cute. OK, um, something on-topic... I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use official art, if you can use it on normal fansites... although I don't think Nintendo likes that either o_O
    Coz I took some from the Pokedex at Pokemon.com =P Lightning could have them too.

TeamRocket

Listen: I did not mean to phuck it up like i did. It is just because of what i have been hearing here that made me give it away. Plus, it was the fact that i am not completely obsessed over Pichu - I am more of a Team Rocket man myself. Anyway - I hate being pulled into a way that makes me look like a villiain. I am a villian but i am a villian against AOL. And can you blame me? I am just glad that I did what was best for the site. Now I can focus on KyleTech, kForums, and all the other c r a p I manage.

Back