• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What should I do now that I've caught them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    How long will we have to wait to get those last three?

No one knows, as of now there's no news of them being released, but news of it could be released tomorrow for all we know, lol.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years

No one knows, as of now there's no news of them being released, but news of it could be released tomorrow for all we know, lol.
    TOMORROW??? ARE YOU SURE!!!????????

Yeah, just wait. Or have wi-fi battles and do some competitive battling.

Exxmaniac

lolwut???
    Years
    You could attempt to level them all up to 100.
    Seriously. THAT'D BE FUN! :D
    Or you could do what the others said. That could work too.

Years
    Hacking for those last three pokemon probably wouldn't be that big of a deal, huh? They are banned from wifi battles anyway it would just be Nice to have.

Also I think i may go do the living pokedex (have shinx, luxio, and luxray) put sorting through my boxes is half the trouble ><

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well it seems you've already sort of made a decision as to what you want to do, and along with the other suggestions you'll probably have enough to keep you busy for a while.

On the other hand, you could purchase the other version and play through that, buuut if normal play through is boring, you could participate in a challenge to make playing the game more interesting.

Either way if you have anymore questions about what to do now, or any questions in general, use our quick questions sticky.
    What should I do now that I've caught them all

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back