• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What should i evolve My Gloom Into?

Which should my gloom evolve into?

• Bellossom

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Vileplume

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

sunflare89

Darkfire Dragon Tamer
Years
  • It is at lv35 it has already learned Moonlight and since both evolved frms of gloom (and gloom itself) all learn Petal Dance at Lv44, i want to evolve my Gloom! So which pokemon?

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
  • The only difference between Vilplume and Bellossom is that there Sp.Atk and Sp.Def is switched around. Vilplume has higher Sp.Atk, is loses Posion weakness, and loses its Bug weakness. Bellossom has higher Sp.Def, resists Ground, has no weakness to Physchic.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • No need to be sarcastic, he was trying to help.

As for me, I prefer Vileplume over Bellossom, simply because it can learn Aromatherapy while Bellossom can't. Tried one out as a status remover, doesn't work too bad for a UU

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Imyself prefer vileplume over Bellossom, though it seems to me it's mostly a decision of preference. Just go for the one that appeals to you the most.

sunflare89

Darkfire Dragon Tamer
    Years
  • Thanx! I love Vileplume!!!! I kinda want to learn aromatherapy anyway, okay i will evolve it to Vileplume!!!

Mana Lugia

Advocate for Common Sense
    Years
  • lol, way to ask everyone's opinions and then realize you had an opinion on the subject to begin with.

Back