• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What should I get?

Donnie

the popstar that never was
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Ok well I'm getting a Wii for my upcoming birthday and I was just wondering what games I should get,
    (I know there's gonna be like 500 people saying SSBB)

If not obvious I like Pokemon
    I already have Zelda:TP for the Gamecube and I'm not Re-Buying it for the Wii
    I enjoy most games, but what I'm asking for is
    Whats Hot and Whats Not
    So ill be happy for any suggestions.=)

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    I hear Ookami is pretty good. If you get a Wii points card theres Snap you can get if you don't have it.

I recommend:
    Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
    Wait for Animal Crossing City Folk to come out
    (Actually that's it...I don't have many Wii games)

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • I'd say SSBB for sure and Mario Galaxies, although the only game I still play is Brawl :S Mario's good n all, I just don't care for it.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I say go with pokemonn battle revolution...it is AWEOSME!!!

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Well here are my current thoughts of my gamelist ill be getting:
    PBR, SSBB, Super Mario Galaxy
    I have enough for at least 5 games, (250$)
    So please, continue with your opinions
    (Im really bad at decisions xD)

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Guitar Hero: World Tour. The Band Edition if Possible.

Trust me, you will love it.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • I heard guitar hero is better on the 360 n what not. Never played the games myself though. I'm not really a gamer. Super paper mario is pretty kewl ass well. Here's my suggestion list
    1. SSBB (As I said before, all I really play)
    2. Mario Galaxies
    3. PBR
    (Wow, exactly what you said :3)
    4. Paper Mario
    5. Wii points (Internet, Zelda OoT, Pokemon Snap)
    That's what I got :S The mario games are fun, I just cbf with storyline games atm :S

Years
  • what's a mario galaxies? I've only heard of super mario galaxy. <_<

get brawl, mkwii, mp3:c, pbr (only if you have d/p, if not it's worthless), accf (when it comes out in 10 days)

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Super Smash Bros Brawl is a must-have; great for parties and anyone who isn't into gaming can even get into. The wifi feature on it doesn't work the greatest, but it's do-able.

Otherwise, I'd say get the two games I'm looking forward to buying: Sonic vs. Mario @ the Olympics (AMAZING for exercise; this game will tire you out, but it's so much fun in groups and so great if you can't get to a gym or go for a run during the day. :P)

And Animal Crossing: City Folk is on it's way November 16th; I guarantee it'll addict you, even if the gameplay and graphics seem too kiddish for ya.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • The console forum is for Pokemon games. Anything not related to that franchise belongs in the Other Games forum.

papabopp

master
    Years
  • if ur even thinking about it DO NOT buy rockband without trying it thats wat my friend did and he regrets it i dont kno n e 1 who likes rokband guitar hero is MUCH better
    i recomend:
    gutar hero 3 or world tour
    Brawl ya its a shokr
    pbr another shoker
    metroid prime 3 ITS AWSOME
    star wars force unleashed, if u hav another console consider force unleashed 4 it theres a BIG difference between 360 an wii versions
    animal crossing

Years
  • Try to get Super Paper Mario (definitely), Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Party 8 or Mario Kart Wii. I'm a big fan of Mario, and if you don't like some of those, try Animal Crossing: City Folk (you should get this 100% in my opinion), Mega Man 9, Pokémon Battle Revolution, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity or Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.

Yeah it's quite a lot, but you won't regret buying any of these.
    Well, it's my opinion... :P

Last edited:

Dragonair_Blizzard

Random person in the universe
    Years
  • SSBB, PBR, Fire Emblem and Mario Kart are the ones I suggest. SSBB cause its fun no mater how many times you play, Fire Emblem cause it has a good storyline, Mario Kart cause its also fun and PBR for its digital Pokemon and the fact it is Pokemon.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • if ur even thinking about it DO NOT buy rockband without trying it thats wat my friend did and he regrets it i dont kno n e 1 who likes rokband guitar hero is MUCH better
    i recomend:
    gutar hero 3 or world tour
    Brawl ya its a shokr
    pbr another shoker
    metroid prime 3 ITS AWSOME
    star wars force unleashed, if u hav another console consider force unleashed 4 it theres a BIG difference between 360 an wii versions
    animal crossing
    I don't know anyone around here who actually likes Guitar Hero. Rock Band is sooo much better.

It depends on the type of gamer you are. If you like playing with friends and stuff then I'd suggest Rock Band 2 (when it comes out), Warioware, and Brawl. If you are more into gaming on your own then go for PBR, Animal Crossing: City Folk, and so on.

Thisistheend

The End Is Near
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2008
    Id say SSBB.Its better than SSBM,if you've ever played it.(SSBB - Super Smash Bros Brawl SSBM - Super Smash Bros Melee)

Back