• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What should I name my character?

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2018
    I normally name myself Cal, Calzone, or Calvin (My name), although I usually play as the male character. I always pick May when it comes to 3rd gen, so I need to think of a female name for May, since I do not like using base names, it's just unoriginal.

I've thought of so far:
    Callie
    Sapphire (not original, but it fits)
    Leah
    Kana
    Azami
    and Fei

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I likely stick by their original names, to be honest; if I choose male character, I'll be going with Brendan, and if I pick female, I will use May.

Though, I'll definitely consider using my actual name, Ashley, in one of my future runs (that is, if I do decide to play more than one or two times, which is likely considering how much I've loved RSE and how big of a fan I am of Hoenn region in general).

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    So, after long thought I have narrowed the names down to the following

Male:
    Indigo
    Peyton

Female:
    Violet (Vivi if it is still not allowed, could someone please tell me why it's banned?)
    Keiko

Feel free to keep recommending! I would still love ideas!

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2018
    So, after long thought I have narrowed the names down to the following

Male:
    Indigo
    Peyton

Female:
    Violet (Vivi if it is still not allowed, could someone please tell me why it's banned?)
    Keiko

Feel free to keep recommending! I would still love ideas!

Lol, talk about banned. I tried to name my Chespin in XY "Pork U. Pine" and it was banned. The reason it was banned, I narrowed down to the word "Pine". My guess is because of Pines which sounds like P**** if you said it in spanish...

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    Lol, talk about banned. I tried to name my Chespin in XY "Pork U. Pine" and it was banned. The reason it was banned, I narrowed down to the word "Pine". My guess is because of Pines which sounds like P**** if you said it in spanish...

-_- You've got to be kidding me. Nintendo and Game Freak really need to refine their censors.

Back