• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Should the Next Pokemon Game Be Called?

What Should be the next pokemon game? (poll will end in two months)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
    Years
    I'm guessing there'll be a new Gold/Silver game, and it could be called Golden Sun and Silver Moon, from the lyrics of some Pokemon song... sorry if somebody said this already.

Rain On Dem Foez

I make it rain
    Years
    • Age 38
    • L.A
    • Seen Jun 2, 2009
    >D I, Scream's avatar is some Moomins (they're called that... right!)

Anyway, I think the new Pokémon game should be based on weather. Pokémon Sunny (Day) and Pokémon Rain (Dance). It would also be a very handy way to rehash the plot from R/S.
    I don't know about Sunny, but Rain sounds nice :D

NDS525

-NO SIGNAL-
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    It depends on the mascot's main color or power or something!
    I think they need some sort of gas game
    Pokemon Helium and Pokemon Oxygen? XD
    Helium and Oxygen are cool names!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    Aren't Dusk Gold and Dawn Silver copyrighted by Nintendo, was that just a rumor?

Anyways, I'd go for Uranium and Titanium

I got an idea though ,why not make a new theme?

Weather, like Solar Version and Lunar version?

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
    Years
    I don't really agree with Dusk Gold and Dawn Silver, because Dusk and Dawn are the same colour, really. xD

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    I'm all for the G/S/C remakes, so Dawn Silver is a great start :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2013
    lmao so thinking of a new name meens your a developer now?
    ahahahaha wow. =.=

seriously though, pokemon went retarded after the 2nd generation. i reember when the shows first came out, NOBODY even seen the first 151, they didnt think any more was possible...
    $millions of $$ later, and theres 493 now, its pure stupidity.

Personally, I hope the last game they make is an online pokemon mmg for the DS, no new pkmns, just a huge online game with all regions, all pkmns, etc.
    than they FINALLY let pokemon die!

(ps. this is why NINTENDO sucks! Their NEVER original, they re-use the same developed characters from 10 years ago, over and over and over. and idiots actually continue buying it.)

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
    >D I, Scream's avatar is some Moomins (they're called that... right!)

Anyway, I think the new Pokémon game should be based on weather. Pokémon Sunny (Day) and Pokémon Rain (Dance). It would also be a very handy way to rehash the plot from R/S.
    OffT - YAY!! the first person to get what my avi is! and yep, that's the moomins.

OnT - not sure actually about garnet and aquamarine. I think they would have included rarer jewels and gems than diamond and pearl...

maybe onix and dragondiamond for dragon-type legendaries, even though there is enough of them already.

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    i would love the G/S remake names to be dusk gold and dawn silver. those sound neat!

Pokemon titaninum would be my next choice for the next 4th gen/5th gen game. or maybe make a sidequest game with heatran on the front. :D

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Pokemon Ionsdaleite.

I voted Dusk Gold and Dawn Silver(shouldn't that be the other way around?) becuse we need a G/S/C remake.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Lol I didn't know what to put. So I just put Marble. It just seems like it would be called Marble but I really don't know. :D

But like a year ago, I thought Platinum's name was going to be Opal.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Dusk Gold / Dawn Silver.. nah jk
    anyway... i don't have a name but i wish that the next one will have new dex.. i mean.. they took pokemon from all gens.. and alike half the dex is the old ones.. the thing that would make us think that they are not lazy a**holes to create a new dex.. "muhahah we are smart! we will do ugly evolutions, not only being lazy bastards that can't create a new dex, we also will put awesome pokemon such magneton and electobuzz!"

Back