• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What show is worth binge watching on Netflix?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Netflix has a lot of options and a lot of shows, what shows do you think would be worth binge watching over the holidays?

Years
    Orange Is The New Black and House Of Cards. Both fantastic shows that I binged on. Both have two seasons so its not that much. Also, House Of Cards has a new season coming in February, so this is a good time to binge the first two seasons.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Dexter. A slow yet action packed show that every episode ending is a cliff-hanger that leaves you having to watch the next episode.

I'm currently watching Breaking Bad, can't recommend it enough.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    law and order special victims unit

in the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. in new york city, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the special victims unit. these are their stories.

and they are worth binge watching on netflix.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Orange Is The New Black is freaking fantastic. I plowed through both seasons in less than a week, and I sometimes go back to rewatch it.

If you're into comedies, you absolutely can't go wrong with Parks and Recreation. That show goes above and beyond with everything.

Years
    This is a wonderful thread.

I would say Parks and Rec, but that show is so good that you should definitely try and space it out. On the other hand, I watched Bob's Burgers entirely in a span of three days. I thought the comedy was a little specific to my taste, though. Same with The League, which I completed in a week.

I'm thinking about finally giving The Office another try after not being satisfied with the first few episodes, but it will forever remain inferior to my beloved Parks. As soon as I finish nostalgically watching earlier seasons of How I Met Your Mother.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Digimon.

They've got Adventures, Adventures 02, and Tamers.
    Yes Gav, watch Tamers! It's digimon at it's finest imo. Sure, I haven't seen the later seasons but they look like crap, hehe. Tamers is angsty as muk. Stuff die. And it's still cute.

Orange Is The New Black is freaking fantastic. I plowed through both seasons in less than a week, and I sometimes go back to rewatch it.

If you're into comedies, you absolutely can't go wrong with Parks and Recreation. That show goes above and beyond with everything.
    OITNB is amazing. It's so good, and I can't even put my fingers on why. Perhaps the great characters and the unusual setting?

So Parks and Recreation is good? Maybe I should give it a go.

Jayce

x-kid
    Years
    Orange Is The New Black and Parks and Recreation are both shows I've enjoyed binge watching. I highly recommended them both. I've also just gotten into a Roseanne kick, now that it's on Netflix.

(And on a slightly related note, I fall asleep watching 30 Rock most nights. There's something very comforting there for me. Oop.)

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    UK Netflix is terrible for choice really the best option would be to change your DNS on a console or use Hola on your web browser to gain access to US Netflix for their 50x larger library.

Shows like Kyle KY, Dexter, Once Upon a Time (including S3 that hasnt even been on TV/Blu-Ray here) and tons more

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
    House of Cards and Breaking Bad definitely; I got Netflix was slightly disappointed at the selection. The rest depends on your tastes really. I'm a fan of politics so House of Cards was a shoe-in.

Years
    If you haven't seen House of Cards already, A, shame on you, and B, it's probably the quintessential netflix show to binge watch. I did it back in February when season 2 came out and I was essentially a hermit for three days, haha.

Peaky Blinders and Marco Polo are two Netflix Originals that are really good as well, right behind House of Cards in the rankings of Netflix's original content in my opinion. You could also do what I did and binge watch Justice League, Batman Beyond, and the very first season of Digimon. I actually haven't seen Orange is the new Black yet. :o

Lawandorder

¡Gracias Totales!
    Years
    I actually dislike US House of Cards, I mean, Kevin Spacey it's a terrific actor, and his performance it's worth the time to watch a few episodes, but it's too long and drags out, I like the UK version better, mainly because it's brevity, even if the Francis in that version feels different.

If you're into comedy, maybe give Archer a try? All five seasons are up on Netflix.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    This is a wonderful thread.

I would say Parks and Rec, but that show is so good that you should definitely try and space it out. On the other hand, I watched Bob's Burgers entirely in a span of three days. I thought the comedy was a little specific to my taste, though. Same with The League, which I completed in a week.

I'm thinking about finally giving The Office another try after not being satisfied with the first few episodes, but it will forever remain inferior to my beloved Parks. As soon as I finish nostalgically watching earlier seasons of How I Met Your Mother.

You literally said every show that I've binge watched on Netflix so far. You and I have very similar tastes in shows my friend, and that's a really good thing.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Like everyone said, Orange is the new black!
    If you want a cartoon, American Dad! And if it is on netflix, Rick and Morty! This show is... sick. Literraly.(I got my shows online so I don't know if this show in on it or not). And Skin UK (like I said, I don't know if this is on netflix or not).

I have to say too... Bob's burger, how I met your mother, heard a lot of good things about American Horror Story.

Like everyone said, Orange is the new black!
    If you want a cartoon, American Dad! And if it is on netflix, Rick and Morty! This show is... sick. Literraly.(I got my shows online so I don't know if this show in on it or not). And Skin UK (like I said, I don't know if this is on netflix or not).

I have to say too... Bob's burger, how I met your mother, heard a lot of good things about American Horror Story.

Back