• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What size is your Bed?

What Size bed?

• Twin

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Full

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Queen

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • King

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • California King

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Single

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Is a single bed different from a twin? xD;

Anyways, I have a twin bed from Ikea. =3;

Pretty Pony~

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I have Queen. It's big enought for me already. Umm..is California King supposed to be larger than King? *uggh I'm behind in these things..*

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
  • i think the California King is bigger length wise, not sure though ^^;
    i have i Queen size but now i kind of wish i never got it XD cause it takes up most of my room...... <<;

Years
  • I have half of a bunk bed (I guess that's single?); we disassembled it a long time ago, because my sister and I wanted seperate beds instead of bunkbeds. After going though a metal bunkbed, it was back to my half of the bed. It's just the right size for me. I love my bed. ^^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I think mine is a double/full bed. o_O I've never really paid attention, so I can't remember.

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    At the moment i am to big for my bed its a single and my legs stick off the end

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
  • They call the kind of bed I have a Longboy Twin. I asked them what that meant, and they said it's just 6 extra inches longer than a Twin. :P So for the Poll, I'll just put Twin, since it is some kind of Twin bed. :P

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
  • I have a twin size bed. It's perfect for me! If I had anything bigger, my room would just be my bed!! XD (not joking)

I also have to sleep in a sleeping bag on my bed because the heating in my room is messed up! lol (not joking again)

Back