• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What song are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garlic

GSC Freak
Years
  • Just post the song youre listening to at the moment!

Shevanel Take 2 - Between the Buried and Me; It's a great song, and it's not really metal so I can imagine almost everyone would love it.

Cherry.

魔法の真実
    Years
  • I'm currently listening to:

Lady Gaga - Paparazzi ( Acoustic ) =PPP

The one above invited me to listen to this music. Haha :3, And i love it! <33

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • Darling Violetta - I Want To Kill You

a friend killed me a while back, but had used a vid that had this song to freak me out first. now im hooked on it. mostly cause the vid really matches the song.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • This thread has been so fought over it's crazy. But me and Nick (Patchisou Yutohru) have finally come to an understanding. So at some point in time, a new thread similar to this will appear in OE; you'll just have to keep refreshing until it happens. :3

Closed~ :furretlock:

Since Fi locked the previous thread for this reason, I'll be reinstating her lock ^^;
    Fi, if you have any problem with this, do what you think it's correct.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back