• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What song best describes you?

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    OK, this is a simple question, what song do you fell best describes you:D, now I don't just want names of the artist and song:D I would like a link to the youtube video so everybody can hear it:D, and you can tell us a little about the song and why you picked it, I mean does it make you feel special in some way does it describe you or your personality:D,,,,

And maybe if this will be active I'll post username and link to your song on this first post,,:D

Members/Song:
    Aegis
    Angela
    Ben Kenobi
    Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
    DonRoyale
    fenyx4
    It was funny when I typed it.
    Kiryuumaxx unlimited
    lorddarigarn
    Pounder_Zeikku
    prolific_rhapsody
    Rekhyt
    RocketsSheruda Kachinuki
    SamuraiMaster

ShadowofTime01
    Synx
    txteclipse
    Yuoaman
    Vendak
    Visual
    Vivaa
    XRaikaX
    Xuper-Xero
    ZazzyMango
    .Pichu-kun

Last edited:

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    I got a few actually.

Some Kind of Monster- Metallica
    The Unnamed Feeling- Metallica
    St. Anger- Metallica
    The drumline said "Master of Puppets" by Metallica was my theme song
    HellYeah- HellYeah
    Hollow- Pantera
    Morning: Another Morning- The Moody Blues
    I'm Just a Singer in a Rock 'N Roll Band- The Moody Blues
    Hero of the Day- Metallica
    Thouse Jack Built- Metallica
    Battery- Metallica

I GOT MORE! :)

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
    Afterlife - Avenged Sevenfold

"I don't belong here, we gotta move on and
    Escape from this afterlife,
    cos this time I'm right.
    To move on and on, far away from here."

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Hmmm...I have a couple, actually. I'll put them all down, then pick one primary, I guess.

Adagio for Strings - Tiësto

This song is interesting: it begins very structured, but then there's string segments that don't seem to have any set BPM. It's about beauty in chaos, I suppose. Experiencing something new and unexpected and possibly unexplainable, and finding it awe-inspiring. That's how I try to live my life: to be inspired by the things around me and never let the world become mundane. (This is my primary, by the by.)

Palladio/Allegretto - Karl Jenkins

I'm not really sure how to explain my connection to this song. It kind of fits into my above statement, in that it portrays a majestic and inspirational feel. The orchestral version (which I couldn't find) is also more frantic, and sounds to me like a struggle between good and evil, which is a situation the world constantly faces. At the very end, there's a series of light notes, which designates good's ultimate triumph over evil. That's kind of cool, I think.

Back