• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What sport do you play?

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    I fence. No, not the wall-thingy outside your house... I mean with swords. When I got involved, I was surprised to learn that it's a relatively small sport (the biggest events don't top 300).

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    American Football ftw. I play center and hopefully I'll start on varsity for my high school next year. I'm kinda small for that position so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It's a lot of work, during the off season we have to lift weights and during the summer we have practices nearly everyday. I've never really played another sport before.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I'm currently in the Track team. During the summer, I mostly play Basketball and Soccer with my friends. I absolutely cannot swim. If someone push me into the ocean, I would drown.

I am always interested in Kendo and Karate. Hopefully, I'll be able to practice the latter more this summer.

I'm not much of a Football person. To do that, I would need to learn how to throw a spiral, and spend a whole season gaining weight and muscle. Baseball is out of the option as well. The guys who are in the Baseball team at my school are douchebags. I would never get along with them.

ILoveDragonite

~~Do the wave~~
    Years
    Cross country (running)
    Basketball (I'm rather new and not very good yet, but i can jump high!)
    100 meter dash
    And i like to jump off buildings for fun if that counts. (No i don't youtube it, although, should I?)

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I did gymnastics when I was really young, but I stopped sometime in elementary school. I played ice hockey from about age 5 to age 15. I also participated in the school's orchestra program until I graduated; I haven't bothered with it at GVSU, though.

Oh yeahhh, sureeeeee <_< and where are you getting this information from?
    Uh, what information? All she said was "I swim competitively," it's not like she made an argument or anything.

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    I play Basketball every other day.
    I can swim and play badminton too. :)

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Swim for sure! Its the best thing ever, besides vollyball and baseball lol

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    Trying to do more sports to keep myself fit. Been playing badminton for a while now, but I really want to get into running or something. (Actually I'd like to do archery or sword fighting, but it's very hard to find decent clubs where you can learn cool stuff.)

Years
    I've played Football since I was about 6, been playing Hockey since I was 11 and been playing Basketball for about 2 years. I used to play tennis, badminton, cricket and used to do athletics.

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    I'm not very... "athletically coordinated"... but I'm pretty good at hockey, I've been playing it since I was 7. But that's the only sport I'm good at.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I'm not very athletic(haha).

But I do play soccer. I might sign up for lacross though. I do race at the BMX track on Saturdays sometimes

Back