• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Staff Color Would You Like To Have?

Staff Color?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
I want the admin color sooooo bad! XD Any blueish color ish teh coolest color IMO. =3 Silver's nice and all, but I'd prefer a blue. XD Oooooh oooooh! I like the S-Mod color too. <3 Orange names pwn all. =P

~Kelsey

Years
I do like the admin color.I said the praetor color first, but now im not sure XD.I want half my name admin color and half praetor color XD.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
My favourite staff colour with always, always, always be #ff9900 better known to the masses as the S-Mod colour. =D I made Abby change it from that ugly brown (posing as orange XD) colour to the brighter one and... it's been prettiful ever since. <3

I do really love my current colour, though. :3 I hate almost every shade of red except this one. I actually quite like it for some reason or another. xD Lucky, huh?

Back