• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What starter did you chose for Platinum?

What starter did you chose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
  • (If there is a thread like this already, please lock this one)

What starter did you chose for Platinum?

I chose Piplup.

Alec_

Years
  • I usually start with Chimchar. Because i start off with Piplup in Diamond and Turtwig in Pearl :3

~Fairytales.

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
  • Chimchar seeing as on my two runthroughs on Diamond I used Turtwig and Piplup so I wanted to try something new.

TERRA#493

Competitive Battler
    Years
  • I've chosen Chimchar. I will never choose the Grass- or the Water-type, because Fire-types are simly the best =D

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • I chose Chimchar the first time. Then I "cheated" through Platinum with my AR, so I am restarting with Piplup.

Plus, I chose Chimchar for Diamond and Pearl. Plus, I can just trade my Chimchar over from my other games.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I generally go for the grass or fire starter Pokémon. It was a heads-or-tails thing. I got tails, and Chimchar was then chosen. :3

Chimchar, because when evolved, he learns fighting attacks, and with fire it has a GREAT type coverage, alone. I can use Infernape easily through all the game. Also he learns 2 super good stabed moves: Flare Blitz and Close Combat, the other two only one each one: Hydro Pump, and Leaf Storm(and Leaf Storm isn't that great, cuz Torterra doesn't have a good Sp. Attack).

Vie

Years
  • I chose turtwig.
    I usually had the fire types in every game, but I don't really like chimchar and I already had it in diamond, so I decided to break with my old tradition xD. And Torterra does a good job. Love it. x3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back