• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What starter would u choose

What starter would you Choose

• Bulbasaur

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Charmander

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Chikorita

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • Totodile

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Treecko

• Torchic

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Mudkip

• Turtwig

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Chimchar

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Piplup

Votes: 7 9.5%

• Total voters
    Years
    Seriously 2 votes for Squirtle?

I picked Charmander because it's precious and evolves into Charizard. But Squirtle or Totodile are my next choices.

For a self-proclaimed water pokemon lover I just totally sold out :(

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Definitely, always, and forever Piplup. It's not the strongest out of all of them but it definitely wins the cute award. Totodile is cool too. :3 Fire types are overrated.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    I'd choose Mudkip, because not on;y is he the best of the Water Types, but is easily the best Starter. Swampert is a Tank.

Giblie

Gible Lover
    Years
    Goly O.O I haven't been here forever. But anyway if I were a trainer, I would either pick Charmander since when he is Charizard, I get to ride on his back in the air. The other Treecko because he is green and small. And a lizard, I love lizards. :P Or maybe Totodile. Because Alligators are one of my favorite animals and my avi and sig has Feraligatr.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Chikorita, because it's my absolute favorite starter. I wouldn't mind traveling through the Johto region, either.

PokeFan187

Pikachu Fanatic ~ ⋆
    Years
    I would choose Totodile, My favorite Starter! I lke Charmander but I like Totodile better. =3

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    Obviously, Charmander. He's the only starter of who's evo can fly me around the world, so I can go to any place I want to.
    And BURN all the places that I don't want to visit! ^_^

Last edited:

Aitania

overwhelming c u t e n e s s!
    Years
    .. Chikorita xD!
    I've always liked Chikorita nwn...

My other option would be either Torchic or Squirtle c:

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2011
    I'd choose charmander. Although he got the poor hand with being raised in R/B/G/Y given the first 3 gyms are superior to his type [i finally beat cerulian city when i was 9 with a lv 29 charmeleon] He is incredibly reliable and very dependable. Also his final form Charizard can fly, so thats benificial.

Back