• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What Starter

What Starter Did you Pick?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nofxdino13

GET OFF OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    What starter did you pick for Fire Red And Leaf Green?

Charmander
    Squirtle
    Bulbasaur

Post before you Vote

KadabraK

pokeboy
    Years
    I used charmander, Charizard is my favorite flying pokemon, and I'm not a fan of squirtle or bulbasaur

Hiei

Trial and Error-er-er
    Years
    Charmander, duh. Who wouldn't want a lizard with a tail on fire? No one, that's who!

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I picked Charmander, who I use every single game. I've never used any other starter in FR/LG.

[Rock Lee]

Kusanagi Swordsman~
    Years
    A lot of people opt for the fire starter in pokemon games... I like to choose the water starter (in this case, squirtle... and yes, I chose Squirtle the last time I played) because they always seem in-between.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    For me it is a tie between Charizard and Venusaur. Charizard has the pure brute power (Flamethrower. It is pretty much all you need) and Venusaur for the my custom Toxic/Protect/Synthesis/Sludge Bomb combination <- It is a beast. I suggest you use it.

I voted for Charizard however since I use him the most.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    There's already a thread on your topic right over here. Please make sure to check for existing threads on your topic before creating new ones.

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back