• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Style do you use ?

Years
    I recently switched to Forever Standing. I like most of our blue themes. :D

Although I might switch it soon... it's fun, but it's not my favorite, either.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I'm using Caramel Sentret, it's simple, pretty and Sentret is just awesome. If I ever felt like having a fixed width style, it'd probably be Forever Standing or Seeds of Platinum.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I use Forever Standing, the blues just feel nice together. On my other account I use Seeds of Platinum to distinguish between the two. o.o

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Pro Green, because I love green, and I like the white background, I feel less stressed than when using other themes.

Sadistic Typhlosion

Mom, I'm not a stalkeerrrr-uh!
    Years
    I use Let's Get This Party Startered. XD I used to use Quilava's Glaciation, but the style scrunched my space (how's that for a tongue-twister? XD) too much, so I changed it to LGTPS. ^^

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    I use Altomare Light. It is not so bright and easy to look at it. I like Bianca's pose in PokeCommunity's banner and the one with Post Reply.

Kagome

Just here...
    Years
    • Age 28
    • TX
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Im useing the newest one ♥Seeds of Platinum♥

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Autumn Always♥ I haven't changed it in over a year, going on two years. The colors are perfect because they're not too dark, bright or dull. And I just like it a lot! I've attempted changing skins everyonce in a blue moon, but I just can't do it. I change right back to Autumn Always XD

I do like the looks of pokecommunity pro though :>

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    What, the theme view? PokéLink 3 Red Cocktail.
    I've always used a PokéLink theme, and since a red version came out I've used that since I like the colour. Couldn't care less about colour though (unless it were something I consider rancid like pale purple or baige), I'm just after a simple theme without any images in its site banner and such.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Right now, it's Seeds of Platinum, because it's easy on the eyes and because it's a fixed layout. Before, I used the PokéCommunity Pro layouts because they were quite easy on the eyes as well.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'm using "seeds of platinum" because i follow the crowd and am too lazy to look through the rest of them.

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
    Years
    Unseen Forces.
    God, I love this thingy! @__@"
    I mean, it's purple and blue and nice.. love it :BB
    lol, I guess I'm the only one that actually uses it x3

Last edited:
    Back