• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What subject are you good at?

What Subject

• Math

Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Science

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Language

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Reading

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Pie :3

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 13 19.4%

• Total voters

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Math.

Due to genes.

And various sorts of science, though it depends.

Same with languages. And English. To a certain extent.

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    I've had the most struggle with Maths over the years, and the least with English. Art is my biggest forte if you count that as a subject of importance. I've been slipping in Social Studies because it's hard to focus my attention to such a boring subject. I have very little stamina for Physical Education (on account of a medical condition that causes chronic fatigue which I've recently discovered. ;_;) so I don't do very good in that subject either.

I used to be such a well rounded, Honor-Roll student in my elementary days. As I've become more of a distracted, distressed, apathetic person, my grades have dropped significantly. I feel as if my mind is prioritizing everything and giving up on itself. It's kinda depressing really.​

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Either English, Geography or French. I loved to write, I loved environmental geography, and I can pick up languages quickly. I was kinda a jack-of-all-trades, good at most of my subjects, even P.E.

Though I sucked at Technology. Even my brother made a better cushion than I did. ;w;

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I'm good with Math, Science, Language Arts, and Technical Ed.. However, I sucked at P.E. and History. Ugh. . Unless we're learning about the Ancient Romans, Egyptians, or anything Ancient Greece.​

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Science and English are the two that I never have much trouble in. Math happens to be my worst enemy.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Art is the only thing I gained a massive amount of praise on. I was too unwilling to get anything beyond a C in it.

Years
    My best subjects were the Social Studies courses (Geography, Economics, History, etc), the courses that dealt with computer software and skills (Computer Applications, Web Page Design, Intro to Microsoft Office, Advanced Office, etc), and the Physical Education courses that did not involve weight-lifting (I dislike weight training; I have always been less athletic, but I like competitions). Oh, and, surprisingly, even with my fear of public speaking, and an annoying mental issue of talking to strangers in general, I excelled in the required Speech course (I did have written materials that I spoke from, though).

Every other generic school subject that I've taken is middling for me. I was excellent at math until I fell asleep for the equivalent of half a year of Geometry my sophomore year. Then I was still good at a lot of math, but had this feeling I had missed out on some important stuff that prevented me from getting any better in my later math courses. My worst grades are in English, and that's because I loathe writing and have issues writing papers long enough because of my perfectionism. I excel at the grammar, spelling, and reading comprehension portions of English. I'm fantastic at learning Spanish, but trying to speak it properly is an issue because I can't roll an "rr", among other like things. I'm decent in science courses, but due to my sleeping through some important mathematics lessons, my math wasn't always so good when it came to physics. I did figure it out, though.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Math and English. I enjoy Science, but I'm not quite as good at it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry. Math, Math, Math.
    I enjoyed them.
    And probably Computer Subject and Physical Education.

Years
    I destroyed Biology honors, so I guess I'm good at that.
    P.E wasn't even funny. The minute I dunked the basketball, the teacher passed me.

Algebra 1 was pretty easy, cuz I had a fun teacher.
    Reading and spelling isn't even a challenge.
    I guess the subject I suck at is maybe...health.

It's not that I can't pass it. I mean, I'm good at the work and whatnot. But I'm not about to do the same crap that I did at another school that semester, even for a grade. I have my CPR liscense, thank you very much.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    From the options that you've given in this topic, I'm really good in maths, science, language.
    I'm pretty good reading too, but I'm just not that good at pie, lol.

Apart from the options given, I'm very good at economics, accounting, applied mathematics, physics, and chemistry.
    But since chemistry is highly memorization based, I can't remember anything about it in depth right off the bat right now, because it's been years since I'm finished with that subject.

You should have given more obvious options than just these four though...

Back