• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What superpower would you want?

What super-power would you want?

• Ability to fly

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Power to control time

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • X-Ray vision

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Super-strength

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Animal-like abilities (Spider-Man, Wolverine, etc.)

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Other

Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I've always longed for the power to turn into animals... I mean, think of the wide range of abilities that could come from just that one! The speed of a cheetah, the sense of smell of a dog, the flight of a bird...the options are near-endless. Some other powers, though attractive, are much too manipulative for my tastes... In addition, I've always been an animal lover, so the experience of actually transforming into one would probably be amazing for me.

So...yeah, that's what I'd choose. Since having animal senses and having the ability to turn into any animal completely are two different things, I think my choice would be classified as 'Other'.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I would want the ability to fly, Just of the thought of it sounds exciting XD

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I've always longed for the power to turn into animals... I mean, think of the wide range of abilities that could come from just that one! The speed of a cheetah, the sense of smell of a dog, the flight of a bird...the options are near-endless. Some other powers, though attractive, are much too manipulative for my tastes... In addition, I've always been an animal lover, so the experience of actually transforming into one would probably be amazing for me.

So...yeah, that's what I'd choose. Since having animal senses and having the ability to turn into any animal completely are two different things, I think my choice would be classified as 'Other'.
    Though at first I thought of being able to control time, I have to say I agree with you. Transforming into an animal would be totally pwning ^_^

As for the reasoning why I'd like that power: Thorns already said it all.
    Trikip said:
    I'd like the power to make people losers like you guys.
    You already had that power, as you just made yourself seem like a complete loser =P Seriously, is it even possible to get more immature than you?

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I'd want control over the elements. Not just one, as I can't decide! *laughs* I've always kinda liked that. Plus, it takes care of almost everything! Including flight! Hey, if I have control over air, I can make myself fly!!

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
    Years
    On the way back from the opening day of "The Incredebles" my family discussed this. They all agreed I made the best choice.

My power would be to permanantly copy the powers of my enemies on contact.

EX, I toutch Superman, and I have his strengh and speed. I toutch Beastboy and I have Superman's Strength/Speed and Beast Boy's morphing power. I toutch Wolverine and I have Superman's Strength/Speed and Beast Boy's morphing power and Wolverine's Claws, Fast Healing, and hard exoskelleton. The list goes on.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    hmmm.... being able to fly would be awesome... even though hights bother me. XD ....Shooting lasers from my eyes would be cool....

Well...sort of... There are some disadvantages to that as well... x3 ^^;

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I would love to have the ability to fly. <3~ I can imagine myself with large, glorious anime-like angel wings and be able to soar through the sky. I can only imagine how free you would be able to feel. ^^ I'm not really for the violent type super powers - so something so simple, yet so extraordinary, like being able to fly, would be wonderful. n___n

~Kelsey

Nashua

lovely, isn't she? :D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    I would like the power of fire.

That way, I could burn things.

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
    Years
    ~\"Metal Sonic"/~ said:
    On the way back from the opening day of "The Incredebles" my family discussed this. They all agreed I made the best choice.

My power would be to permanantly copy the powers of my enemies on contact.

EX, I toutch Superman, and I have his strengh and speed. I toutch Beastboy and I have Superman's Strength/Speed and Beast Boy's morphing power. I toutch Wolverine and I have Superman's Strength/Speed and Beast Boy's morphing power and Wolverine's Claws, Fast Healing, and hard exoskelleton. The list goes on.
    That sounds like Sypher on Lunatics Unleashed...Sweet.

I would want Sharingan-like abilities. Like Metal Sonic's idea, but with it's limitations. I could get the techniques and (with alot of training) speed without copying physical appearance. Plus, with all the training, I would stay busy for a long time.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Good questions... I would like to have the power of electricity... you know... controlling it, and being able to store it in my body... release electric currents or even better... lightnings!! summoning thunderstorms and well... in other words... EVERTHING RELATED TO ELECTRICITY!!! MWAHAHAHA!!! including over-human strenght and speed... and a weird vision to see everything like X-ray but instead, to see things that have electricity.

Also, a pair of angel-like wings to be able to fly would be nice. The idea to fly has always amazed me... in every plane I get on, I MUST be on the seat next to the window... and I keep looking at the sky all the time. And grow my nails like Wolverine's claws. And have the auto-mails of Ed of Fullmetal Alchemist and use for good all the things with alchemy and my metal arm... like the sword Ed uses... or maybe a chain ending in a sharp point to climb buildings...

You know... normal stuff XD!!

Blizzara

Yakujo Tatsujin
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    Other. I would want to read minds. I always wonder what people think about things. What I say, what they see. Everything.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Telekinisis, to further suit my lazy needs. *_*

Back