• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Team did you Pick?

What team are you choosing?

• Team Red

Votes: 32 29.9%
  • Team Blue

Votes: 43 40.2%
  • Team Yellow (or Green if Japan)

Votes: 32 29.9%

• Total voters

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • qMdNECp.png

Was on Valpr during the beta and planning to stay on it with the release of the actual game!

Valor seemed to be the most popular choice taking over the gyms in my city, but seems that people are heading to go on Mystic and Instinct this time round.

What team have you decided on joining?

Edit: Teams have been given names!

Last edited:

Diarkia124

The Jack Master
    Years
  • Haven't been able to get a team yet because I haven't hit level 5, but I'll most likely roll with Team Yellow, like I did in the field test.

Okage

He who can defy Classifacation
    Years
  • I'm gonna be on Team Blue, since Pokemon Blue was not only the first Pokemon game I ever played, but also the first game I ever played back in the day.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I haven't wandered far enough to see an actual gym on my map yet, but when I do, I plan on joining Team Valor. I mean. If Moltres is indeed their insignia then how can I go wrong?

Guess I also need to see what teams other people around me are joining though...

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Finally joined Team Valor today as I hit level 5 and got to see the logos for the first time! Pretty neat!

qMdNECp.png

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • I'm not close to joining a team yet; (not level 5 and there's no gyms in sight anyway) but I'll probably be joining Team Mystic.

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
  • Team Red, when I reach level 5 of course. Red was my second pokemon game, and I've liked his character more than blue in manga. So, that is the stupid reason I am gonna go with Red.

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • Where's the love for Team Yellow in this thread? Valor and Mystic are nice and all, but you gotta love that instinctual Zapdos.

Level four now and rising quickly, I'll be choosing Team Instinct when I hit the mark.~

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    I'm not level 5 yet, and that may be a good thing as I'm undecided. Can't choose between Mystic and Instinct, but I think I'm leaning more towards Instinct right now.

We'll see where I stand when I finally hit level 5.

Years
  • My local football team play in red and the stadium gym is currently controlled by Instinct, so I guess it's easy to guess that I went with Valor. It seems everything around me is controlled by two Instinct players.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    A couple friends and I all decided to go for Blue together. :) And apparently so did about 90% of Vancouver because almost every Gym I've passed so far is Blue, haha.

When you get to the screen where you pick your team and the leaders introduce themselves, they each said a bit about how they were focusing on different aspects of Pokemon growth (I believe Mystic > evolution, Instinct > hatching eggs and Valor > strength) - does the choice have an impact on these aspects of gameplay?

Love_Fight_Repeat

*Having_Fun*
    Years
  • I picked Team Valor. If only to honor the great, the venerated, the fiery; Moltres. Even though I do have a soft spot for Articuno oh well. I am very curious how these decisions will affect gameplay. We will have to wait and see.

Back