• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What the heck?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • That's been Photoshopped... I'm positive. =\ You can even see some blur marks where Mario is standing in the last Nintendo screenshot. Plus, all those "special effects" also appear as filters in PS, so... <_< *doesn't believe that for a second*

Cherrim

Years
  • I think it's "Extrude". (I've only got Photoshop Elements, though, so maybe it's a little different between the programs.)

aaaaaa

Lookit Mario on the bridge, last screenie.
    Where hsi shadow meets his feet, bottom right of him.
    There's a large chunk of shadow missing.

Obvious Photoshop

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2006
    The Bowser also looks incredibly fake; that made me laugh. XD; Plus you can just tell that isn?t on the screen, however you officially deem that.

Cherrim

Years
  • Lol, I noticed that too... but it wasn't as obvious as the blending and the way the sprites don't even look right in their environment. Plus, I use those filters all the time. <_<;;

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2006
    If anyone wants a plausible picture like that, they should demand you stand in front of the TV and point to a part of it, I think that?d much more difficult to PS.

Cherrim

Years
  • Not necessarily... :\ I can't imagine it would be that much harder... you'd just have to erase the part of the Photoshopped screen covered by whoever's standing in front and then blend the remaining pixels together to make it look slightly more natural and not all cropped and sharp.

It'd still look as fake as it does in the present pictures though... only a little more obvious. XP

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2006
    Some of those are backed up enough so that they?d have to appear to be standing there, not just the part of them that?s on the screen?eh. I dunno. o.o;

Back