• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What the heim?

droomph

weeb
Years
  • I don't know if I'm missing out on some revolution or something, but...

I can see the Mods forum (AHHHH) and I can't switch styles!

The real mods, feel free to close this thread if it's just a bug on my side. I have no idea what's going on, someone explain this to me?

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2015
    I don't know what happened with the styles. I assume a member of this so called "administration team" we have here messed them up.

Regarding the mod forum, read this.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Okay, thanks. Lock the thread if you can't delete it, I was just wondering ^^

But seriously, be a little nicer, won't you? Patchisou has started a PETITION to get rid of you, that should give you a little idea of what you're doing ;) I mean, I fully support a new admin, but just...yeah

I'll shut up yeah

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • What the heim?

It will all be over soon. Hopefully.

i had to point that out. lalala

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • I don't know what happened with the styles. I assume a member of this so called "administration team" we have here messed them up.

Regarding the mod forum, read this.

Someone's an egomaniac, I see. If you're so powerful, Lerroux, ban me. Find a legit reason to ban me. Because if someone as corrupt as you is now owning the forums, then I don't think I want to be on them anymore. There are plenty other great Pokemon forums out there, such as Serebii and Bulbagarden.

Back