• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: What the... I've been turned into a Pokémon!

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2021
    Oh sweet, Slaking! That answers my question. I will take one of the strongest Pokémon from Hoenn. Me and my Slaking are gonna go loaf around on this fine Saturday, lol.

Years
  • Yes, that's the spirit, Metang! Our goal as an exploration team is to gain enough fame and exploration rank to surpass all the other famous exploration teams: Team AWD, Team Charm, Team Raider, and especially that *one* team that thinks they're the best just because they happened to save the world by restoring the Time Gears...

Years
  • Trying again hmm.

Edit:
    What? Are we being turned into the same Pokemon no matter how many times we post? Ooh :c

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Yea you could've gotten this thing-- er I mean...
    Roar *disappears never to be seen again*

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    As I wake up I find myself different looking. I'm a Pikachu? How did this happen to me? I'm going to look around and see where I'm at. I don't recognize this place.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I'm still disappointed with how I got this thing.
    But hey it's not Gr**dent

Back