• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What the last food you ate today?

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    Scrammbled eggs on toast with mayo.... lol its my daughters favorite and she always insists i have some to. Its not as bad as i though it would be ill give it that much credit.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Scrammbled eggs on toast with mayo.... lol its my daughters favorite and she always insists i have some to. Its not as bad as i though it would be ill give it that much credit.

What are you talking about that sounds delicious! I make fried egg sandwiches all the time and they have to have mayo on it.

Then boyfriend gags because mayo...

Mirri

ємвяα¢є тнє ѕтσям
    Years
  • Macaroni and cheese! It's pretty much my go-to food whenever I'm either too lazy to make something decent or we're low on food in the house. I can (sadly) eat a whole box myself. Not something I'm proud of, but man it's delicious and filling. I believe it's part of the reason I gained weight in the past few years. :P I believe it became some sort of comfort food when I started to seriously deal with depression and anxiety, though I don't eat when I'm sad or experiencing strong emotions.

I would love to eat fruit and veggies all the time if they were more accessible. We don't have too much in the house, and when we do, I can eat a carton of strawberries myself or 3 oranges or a couple of bananas. At least when I eat copious amounts of fruit I feel better than when I eat pasta. :P

I somehow managed to make this a much more complicated response than it deserved... >_>

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Cheesecake filling with cherries on top. I think you're *supposed* to spread the filling into a crust to make like an actual cheesecake in less than 2 minutes, but its just as good to eat it like ice cream. Plus I save on the calories by not having the graham cracker crust... right?

Years
  • I had two slices of pizza with buffalo chicken pieces on top from the pizza shop next to my job. It was delicious.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I just made a bowl of edamame and seasoned it with some pink Himalayan salt. Yummm. Although I over seasoned it and the salt scratched my lips :(

Back