• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What the...!?

Drak Hamayashi

Legendary Protector
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    This may seem pointless, but I have a story to tell that just happened...

Today, I was on my stepdad's computer, when I heard kids knock on his door. I answered, and by looking at their faces, I could their they were kids full of dread. I asked what's wrong, and they said that someone threw their 2 kittens over a fence in my stepdad's backyard. I told them I would be back ASAP, and I ran out to get them.

...But I was too late. One of them was killed by my stepdad's dog, while the other cowered in a corner inside the fence. Seeing that the dog was occupied with his fresh kill, I grabbed the other kitten gently and raced back to the door. I told them that one of them got killed...

I then ran to my stepdad's neighbor's house, where my mom was visiting. I rang the doorbell, and after a moment, the neighbor answered. I told her that it was urgent, and my mom came over. I told her the story, and she ran over to my stepdad's house.

We eventually found the dead kitten buried under a fence sealing off an air conditioning system. How I found it was simple: I felt around the area, and felt a soft patch of dirt. I dug a little bit and found a fluffy tail. I yelled to my mom, and she grabbed some gloves and dug it out with a shovel gently, trying not to crush its crippled, limp corpse. She got it out and went to the police station immediatelty.

That's where it ends, as I'm still waiting for her to return.

*Snivels* I hope whoever did this is brought to justice...

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Wow, thats creepy... not knowing who did it. Maybe one of those kids? I feelsorry for poor animals to die that way :( *sobs* May they be in animal heave. :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Umm...the police arent going to do anything. Unless you acutally know who did it sadly the police wont do anything.

- .] 5cếpt?lế }} +

bedroom eyes
    Years
    when i was in middle school there was a kitten on a paper plate out around one of the fields and parts of it were stitched together and it was cut open with its guts spaced on the plate, i guess some people just dont like kittens :(

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    That's so mean! Poor kittens. I don't like animals/pets as a general rule, but I don't mind cats... and I can't imagine who would do that to a poor innocent kitten...

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    That is so wrong and so mean! Poor kitty... :'( The kids need to find justice for whoever was behind this cruel, horrible, tragic, sick, torture!

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    That is just wrong. Those poor kittens... Hopefully they will find who threw them over the fence and is punished. I care a lot for pets. I have four pets: two rabbits and two turtles.

Finglonger

Leper messiah
    Years
    yeah thats awful. someone must burn for this!! root out the worng doers and punish them swiftly and with the utmost severity. Or yeah just tell the cops whatever you want to do...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Err... it was a kitten that got killed, not a dog. That is absolutely horrific! Especially a kitten though. One that hasn't fully developed as well. The poor things. :'( The sick twisted people had better get their commupance... although saying that, if you don't know who did it, then there's not much chance of that happening. It's all so sad. :'(

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Oh my god....this reminds me of a story that happened to me:
    When I was living in Israel, our house was at first well....
    Ugly. thats the only word to describe it. XD so you see these other people lived on the street below us (its on a hill so there are steps connecting to the street below us) were moving so we moved in to their house while we renovated ours. so theres a fence seperating that house and the other in the front. and we had a dog at the time and she barked 24/7.....so one day (i was an innocent 9 year old) i was outside and my dog was as usual barking. Then the guy next door walked up to the fence and said in english
    "If you dont shut your dog up I am going to poison her"
    Hello!? thats basically illegal! first its like threating a little kid and 2nd dog abuse! we reported it to the police but knowing israeli people nothing happened.....

I am so sorry..... I'm sure the kitten will be justified and I hope the other one is okay ^^

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    That is sad. Kittens are so cute. And those kittens must have been so young. No animal desrve to be thronw over the fence and then mauled. The other one must have been terrified and sacreeed for life. Reminds me of this film at the Toronto Film Fest this year it is about killing cats and teachs you how to kill a cat. Jut disguesting.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    yeah, like, what is so bad about kittens that makes you wanna kill them. *cry* if i was next to that dude, and i had a shotgun... :17:

Back