• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Theme Do You Use?

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
    I'm using Nimbassa's Shining Beauty, I never fell for a theme that way. The blue cool neon-like theme....just dazzling :3
    I also grew to like the StunFisk'd when it was first released. Idk...it just makes me smile :)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    PokéLink 4 Blue, been using it since I joined now that I think of it. ._.

outfox

in
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013
    There's a pokelink 4? I can't find it. Must be buried in all these themes. I used to use pokelink 2.0 always, but as I said in my last post, Sweet Kisses forever

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I'm using Inverted. It's dark enough for me, although the banner can get a bit too large.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    Route 167. Seems to be a comfortable theme for me. At least, for now. xD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Chromatic v.1 for me. I've been a fan ever since it was unveiled, and was really kinda devastated when it was pulled a few weeks back. Well... devastated as much as one can be when it comes to themes on a Pokemon forum. But that doesn't diminish the excellence of Chromatic, which is very excellent indeed. (Yes, redundant sentence is redundant.)

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Forever Standing because I love the colours and how the theme doesnt stretch the entire forum. I sometimes use Route 167 also.

Years
    I use PC Pro - Blue Edition. I prefer the very simple themes, and I never like using the ones with banners at the top. I don't mind Chromatic either, but I prefer to have the blue/white theme which fits the rest of my computer.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I'm currently using Chromatic 2.0 but I switch between that and the original Chromatic. I love both so much it's hard to pick one. :D

Mentalii

Back
    Years
    I'm using Elesa Shining Bee's theme. And it's my favourite so far. I prefer light coloured themes, I don't really like when the background's black (even if some themes are so beautiful), it's pretty difficult to read :/

Back