• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What time do you do your homework?

When do you do your homework?

• Right after school.

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • After dinner.

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Before you go to sleep.

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Around midnight.

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Before school.

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    You left out one option - never

XD I pick that one.

ultimoechidna

Hacker in training
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2008
    When i'm bored, there's nothing on TV, I don't feel like going on 4chan or youtube, my parents are yelling at me to do it, and my laptop/PSP/ds is out of charge. Very rarely are these conditions met XD

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    It depends. Sometimes I do it after school, sometimes at midnight, sometimes in school etc.
    I never bother doing my Math homework though, I usually copy it from someone else in school. I always hated Math, so I can't be assed to do the homework. :/

Years
    I never do it right after school. I do it once my mom gets home, which is about 7:00. That makes me look like I was doing it the whole time she was gone, instead of going on PC. XD

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I usually try to do my homework right after school to get it out of the way. But sometimes that fails epicly and I end up doing it half way through the night, but that often only happens if it's not very important. Thankfully I don't get much homework other than major assignments, so I usually have a lot of free time to do whatever I want after school. :3

Lash

Years
    Before school for me. I never do it in the night or before, usually because I'm just not interested. I just copy various answers from friends, ha.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    I procrastinate at time--when I feel lazy. So, I do my homework before school, often times early morning...

xD.

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    Sometimes I do it right after school, sometimes I do it during school, three minutes before it's due. It all depends on how good of a day I've had. Lucky for me that most of my homework is based on completion. :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Where is the "I don't do homework" option :<

I'm homeschooled, so I don't have any homework :)

~Mooshykris

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    i do my Homeworks around 6:00 PM. the school sometimes gives us Fake Homeworks which makes me skip them. they also putted in the Weekly plan that we have homeworks in Thursday and Thursday is New Year,s Holiday .....

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    I usually do it around midnight the night before it's due, since I'm usually still wide awake then.
    If I don't get a chance to do it the night before though, I'll generally just do it in some other class during the day. xD

Back