• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What time does your school start and finish?

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
  • I have to be at school by 7:15 A.M. and I get out of classes around 2:50 P.M... It's very long and dreary at our school...

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Officially I go from 7:25 to 2:10 on Monday Wednesday and Friday and 7:25 to 12:41 on Tuesday and Thursday. figure in Japanese Club and Newspaper after school and it's more like 7:25 to 4:00. when I'm doing stage crew, 7:25 to 11 PM.

houndoomofdarkness

God of darkness
    Years
  • Uh....i just got back from the first day of school today....ummm it was a wreck...lol..i am very tired..I.even have a headeache...(dies)X_X...But anyways my first class..they gave me a teachers assistant class so i have to help...Some new teacher that teaches algebra...and..all the kids hes teaching are freshmen.(no offence there)Lol im an outsider..in that class...(dies)X_X

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Sadly I bet most kids in high school today couldn't *sweatdrop* o_o;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Kairi said:
    Sadly I bet most kids in high school today couldn?t *sweatdrop* o_o;
    Dont look at me!...I acutally know math and how to read...unlike like 70% of my high school...sad when english is my 3rd language and I can read it better then allmost every high school kid...

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    My shcool is from 7:55am till 2:55pm, seems shorter then that >_>

Latias_Ex

~*Teh Latias*~
    Years
  • My school starts from 9:00am till 3:00pm. I thought all schools were the same, but I guess I was wrong! :P

Latias_Ex

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
  • Here's a weird one...This year for some weird reason my classes start at 3pm and end at 9pm...

I guess it's the lack of students in my career classes....o.O''

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I'm homeschooled so my studying starts when my mom hands me my work, and it ends as soon as I finish it, which usually doesn't take any longer than three hours. It all depends on how nice my mom feels that day. (You don't want her to assign your work when she's angry! >_> Then it's like she has no mercy, lol.)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    My school starts at 8:15 until 3:00. But in Wed and Thur, we have block sceudule, which means we go at the same time but leave at 2:10. It may look good, but it isn't since we wonly have 3 classes that day and each class is 2 HOURS LONG! @_@

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Err... 8:55 is starting time, and 3:15 is finishing time. I think... Oh.. I'm so jealous of Kairi and kayleigh - and Arcanine, as someone told me he's homeschooled - for being homeschooled. :'(

Back