• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What time is it on your Pokemon Platinum?

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
Years
  • 35:06 and still didn't beat the elite 4 i like to take it slow and well i spent some time underground and other places so its an okay time. I am still training so close to elite 4 like at the end of the victory road.

Kyle Hyde

The one who comes and goes
    Years
  • 34:52, getting ready to head into Victory Road. (I've been training and catching more Pokemon, also buying Poke-seals)

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2009
    1:56. I've restarted it, before I had quite a few hours, not sure how much though. I went back twice before this restart and transferred the starter pokemon to my pearl so I could play with all three. Unfortunately I later realized I deleted my Shaymin and Regigigas. Ugh.

I haven't played 2 hours though, I leave my DS on (closed) a lot and get distracted :\, I beat Pearl with 71:22 tho and that was all play time. :embarrass

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    According to the game, I've played Platinum for 23:04. I am currently on Route 209, and I just received the Relic Badge (3rd League Badge) in Hearthome City.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    32:05, just got through victory road, gonna fight rival next and then attempt e4
    i think i'm pretty fast, in pearl i needed about 55 hrs to beat the e4 o.O

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • vrainvernard:
    It is a bit faster to get through now that the battle doesnt take hours to get through and its a bit more sped up with a tiny level change.

So yeah im currently clocking in 48:30 going for 49. I play a lot what can i do!

Back