• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What time of day do you like most, and why?

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    Hmm... tough choice, I would have to say, well, just about any time at night. I'm a night person, and staying up late at night rules. I don't do it a lot cuz of school, ya know, but it's always good.

Years
    The evening (after 4 and onward). That's when I get on the computer and play video games. xD
    That, and the sunset is kinda pretty. And the stars... they're pretty. ^^;

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
    well i like the morning (usually between sunrise and 10am) cause it is still nice and cool and its sunny ^^ and i also like night time (usually around 12am to 4am xD) cause thats when the animes come on >=3

Lucid

dusk, the pre-night sky is so pwetty and peaceful (most of the time) ^^

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    I like the night, just because it's relaxing. everything is asleep and it's just me that's awake, so I can do whatever I want in solitude.

I really hate mornings. v_v

I like afternoons too though, the way the sky looks at the time is just calming to me. they are the best time to nap at :D

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I like the night because it's peaceful, and looking at the stars is comforting and enjoyable.

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    I love the night time!^^Especialy around midnight or just late at night.XD
    I really love night cause I am usually the only one awake and I just love staying up late.XD

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
    I love the morning the most. I'm more of a morning person than any other part of the day person really. :P (Though I'm only a morning person during the Summer. Getting up for school every morning sucks, so when I wake up in the morning in the summer, it's just a nice time for me. :P)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'm a morning person... Early in the morning is one of my favorite times of day. Everyone is usually alseep at that time, it's usually nice and cool outside, and sunrises are so pretty! ^_^ I enjoy it because it's really peaceful, and it's just beginning to get light outside so it's not too dark.

danieldaniel

Weeeeeee O.o
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2005
    I like night time, I get all active and hyper! In the morning im bushed....XD

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I like the night, when ya go to bed, and right now, when you go on PC. Everything else is..*groans and dies*
    you get my point..

Back