• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What time was you on when you defeated the E4?

Ilyu-chan

.:Red Water:.
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    Oh wow...I beat the E4 so many times D:

It'd probably be around 40-50hours?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    lulz.

00:00

Well, that was the pokegear's time.

Game time? 40:00

Lulz, I was so surprised

piemeup

Pokemon FAQ Master
    Years
  • 14 something, My heart gold is at like 13 and im out side the league so im gonna try and beat my record

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    16:56 :( I left my DS on all night once, well for 3 hours til I got up and started playing again lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I was trying to take as much time as possible, so I think I had 30ish hours when I beat the Elite Four, aye.

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Hmm... Does this mean how many minutes/hours you've spent on the game already, or what time it was when you beat them?

I think I've played on it at least a hundred hours or so and it was about 6:30 PM when I defeated the E4.

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
  • I estimate some time in the thirties maybe?
    Honestly I don't remember, I have a pretty hellacious time because I leve my DS open and on sometimes (I always have it charging DX)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • 4:33 after Lugia swept E4, could've been a little faster.

Back