• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What to bring back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
  • What do you think should be brought back in terms of features? This can be from any previous game. What do you think actually will be brought back? What would be useful?

Lock this if it seems like it's already been done. Sorry if it was.

Personally, I'd like to see the Battle Frontier brought back, and an NPC trainer rematch system.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    There's still the possibility of it being possible to toggle on and off but if they're not going to consider that they very least they can do is bring back the Seeker then since it does help out with grinding quite a bit if you ask me.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I want move tutors and the Battle Frontier to make a comeback. Having move tutors would make building competitive movesets easier, and the Battle Frontiers of past generations were fun to play in.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I want the swicth that locks running. I like running around everywhere without pressing the B button.

Id like it if the Pokeradar was back, I liked that.

Incepticon

The Fakemon Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2012
    I would like the lead Pokemon to follow you again. I really like that and it always seemed cool to be followed!

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2022
    Bring back storing itens on computer and no more having items mixed with pokeballs on the backpack its annoying wen searching for something

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
    Years
  • Run lock, some kind of rematches - either VS seeker or telephone (Xtransceiver would be useful, finally), following monster, Battle Frontier, Gym Rematches and more bag pockets

infersaime

Come and get me
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Run switch from HG/SS, Bag from D/P, following pokemon, rematcjes both trainers and gym leaders.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Vs. Seeker, daily Gym Leader rematches, R/S style Secret Bases, Poketch/Pokegear type device, D/P/Pt style bag, PC item storage, and a buyable Villa like in Platinum. Only perhaps beachfront this time :)

Igneel510

Just Getting Started!
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2012
    Id say the VS seeker also. Id like to see more roaming legendaries too!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back