• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What to do with Mystery Gift files?

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Hey
    Can someone explain to me how this works. I've been looking through on the wiki but it doesn't seem to be helping me. I've made a mystery gift and when I manage it I've made it online and printed it off. It just tells me to upload it. Can I upload it to a site with pastebin and if so, how would it know to check the exact link and find the code? Any help would be nice!
    Thanks in advance

Years
  • Hey
    Can someone explain to me how this works. I've been looking through on the wiki but it doesn't seem to be helping me. I've made a mystery gift and when I manage it I've made it online and printed it off. It just tells me to upload it. Can I upload it to a site with pastebin and if so, how would it know to check the exact link and find the code? Any help would be nice!
    Thanks in advance

Yes, you upload it to pastebin. Then, you copy the URL of the raw data (not the URL of the paste, but on the paste there's a link called "Raw data" or just 'raw"). Open the scripts for your project and go down to PScreen_MysteryGift. Change the URL in line 8 to the URL you got earlier.

Back