• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Trainer Are You

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    What type of trainer are you
    Maybe you like Dragons
    Or Like the Dark Criminal Like Pokemon
    Even Just Normal Non-Evovled Pokemon

I Myself Class myself as a Pokemon Breeder-In Every Game i will go Past About 40-90 Eggs
    Also Team Rocket Like because i want the powerful pokemon i look for good stats when my eggs hactch

GrayLuna

Years
    ???? i don't know what kinda of trainer i would be i like to train all types really but my favorites are dragons/dark/and Fire (well i like allot of fire Pokemon so i guess i like fire types)

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I train my favs. Kingdra, Steelix, Scizor, Umbreon, and the king, Croconaw! I don't train boring OU pokemon. Unless I like 'em. I sure would be the trainer that kills Ash in a battle. He kinda sucks...

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Well maybe...

Let's think here. I don't really have an image...well, I pretty much only use my starter pokemon...

Is there a name for that?

By the by, there all Fire-type, but I don't .like the fire type in general.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    I'd like to be Crasher Wake's apprentice. Not only do I love the water type, but I like his appearance. He look's like a wrstler to me, and that's cool! If not that, I'd be the Gothic trainer, with dark types galore!

MegaTailzChao

how do i shot arrows
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    I'd probably be a Youngster.

I generally like to use the cute, yet weak Pokemon. Sure it always comes and bites me in the butt later but I really don't care. Plus I like shorts. :3

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
    Years
    I have a well balanced team made up of two Sweepers, a Starter, a F.E.A.R, Sustainer,and a Trapper. I guess I'm Cool Trainer.

Years
    If I was a trainer type, I'd probably be the female version of a Kindler. Fire and Water types usually dominate my Pokemon party. My starter is always a Fire or Water type Pokemon, as well.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Not sure...Maybe a Cool Trainer or a more varied-type using Battle Girl. Or maybe even a hunter. I really don't know. I don't exclusively use any one type. |D

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    If I had to choose a type, it would be water b/c of Kingdra and Croconaw. Maybe a swimmer or fisher or something.

Back