• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What trainer would you be?

Water Master Roxy

Wish I was Misty
Years
  • If Pokemon was real and you were a trainer what would you be?

Would you be a Bug Catcher, Bird Keeper, Swimmer, Hiker, Breeder, Fire Breather, Fisherman or something completely different.

I would be a Swimmerbecuase I love to go to the beach and I love Water Pokemon.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    One of the sportsmen in the Nimbassa sports dome, they seem to have it going pretty easy for them. And they don't stick to one specific type of pokemon.

Years
  • Prolly a Scientist, albeit I don't do biology or anything along those lines. Or one of the Rather "Nerd" Trainer's. I consider myself a nerd, but the Nintendo depictions are vast exaggeration's, so a cross between Nerd, Ace and something I haven't come across yet...?

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Dream trainer: Beauty... you can probably see why :embarrass

Realistically: Ace trainer, because I usually stick to different types of pokemon, use clever strategies, and I care about IV, EV training, and all that stuff. If Mewtwo was a trainer, it would want to be as strong as possible also. ;)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd be an Ace Trainer or Veteran because I have no type preference and use coverage (TM/HM) moves alongside the Pokemon's level up moves

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'd either be a Cool Trainer (Because they use a wide variety of Pokemon) or a Dragon Tamer (Since Dragon types are my favorite XD).

Years
  • Rocket. Either that or Pokemon Trainer class, as nothing else fits.

Realistically, I'm pretty sure few if any would actually be considered Ace Trainers, given that Pokemon training would be akin to taming lions. Not everyone is suited to masterfully have a dragon jump through a hoop. :P

Back