• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type ARE you?

The Red Chain

I would probably say Fire/Electric. The electric comes from my very lively personality, and how I always seem to be laughing or smiling at something in real life. Even when I'm laying down or sitting I cannot quit moving. I'm very energetic. ^.^

The fire is because once I get truly angry it's hard to stop it. Similar to how once you light a flame, it becomes bigger and bigger until it burns everything it's path. Good thing it's very hard to make me angry.
    I still tend to get frustrated, but I get over it within like 5 minutes. XD;

Years
    I would probably be a Fire/Dark, because I don't talk much, but I'm very sneaky and I can do things with out people knowing, but I get hot-headed incredibly fast and will be the first person to throw the punch if anyone insults me or my friends.

Loophoo

Heads will roll.
    Years
    Love this thread, btw!

I'd be Fire & Psychic.

Fire - I'm short tempered and easily annoyed, something I need to work out. Plus, I take HUGE pride in my appearence irl, and Fire moves are near always "Beauty" in Pokemon Contests and they normally always have awesome looking designs. Not saying i'm awesome looking, I just want to/always try to be.

Psychic - I'm deeply sociable. I love getting to know others and im VERY observant. I like to be in control of situations and understand people/my environment.

:)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'd say Psychic and Dragon :D

I love to learn new things, and I love animals and cryptozoology.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I'd say that Normal type would be describes me. :)

Nothing too strong or special, but still useful; that totally describes me. I just can't see myself as a Dragon type nor the Fighting type as well. Nothing really relates to my personality or characteristics. I'm just a simple guy who should deserve a simple type.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    I'm almost definitely Normal. Not too crazy about that, but some of my favorites are Normal, so idc. xD

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Psychic. It reflects me more than the others. I'm more of a person who's lost in thoughts and tries to run away from everything else. And I like being left in peace to meditate.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    I'm a pretty reserved person and mysterious so the Dark type is definitely here, Psychic too since I'm an intellectual guy and I study philosophy. Water would probably be another one good for me since I'm a rain fanatic, keep my cool in most situations.

Psychic
    Dark
    or
    Water

Years
    Bug : as a lot of people tend to stay away from me, and I'm also not that tough.

Fire : I have a very short temper, but when I do lose it, it's pretty much a wasted effort.

Psychic : I usually reflect upon fantasy as the real world sucks. xD

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Fire: I can get mad or frustrated easily at anything, really.

That's me.

Daikenki

Water Trainer
    Years
    I would be the water type!

Water has always been my favorite element. From Legend of Zelda's Nayru to the lowly Magikarp, I have loved anything and everything to do with water.

I've had fantasies of being a mermaid, a pirate, a fisherman, an olympic swimer; basically anything that has to do with a body of water.

Not to mention blue is one of my favorite colors. Any and all shades of blue speaks to me. I almost never draw or wear something unless it has a blue in it.

I'm allergic to seafood, so I have an appreciation for my watery friends.
    Also the sea has birthed one of my favorite animals, the shark. <3

I love the legend and lore of the sea too. Poseidon is my god.

That seems a bit overboard, but I'm very much in love with the water type and would definitely be one.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    I would say I'm a Flying/Steel type. I'm a free spirit who doesn't care what people thinks of me which is why I'm a flying type (And I have always thought that I was a element I would be wind). Steel type am I because, like the others before have said, I'm a hard and very stubborn to get what I want. My mum and dad thinks Pokemon is too childish and as far as I know so are I the only one exept younger kids that plays pokemon but I don't care. I like it and others will just have to accept me for who I am. If I had to add one more it would be Psychíc mostly because I daydreams a lot about a fantasy world beyond reality.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Well, I can safely say I am pretty smart and love a good challenge escpecially ones that require skill, thinking and some basic, general knowledge. From this however, I am not easily tricked and people think just because sometimes I might be quiet I am weak when if fact I can stun and electrify people with my reactions and school work. So from this brief description of myself I am going to have to conclude myself as Electric/Phsycic type. XD

Back