• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~what Type Are You~*!*~

~*!*~WHAT ARE YOU FROM THESE~*!*~

• Goth

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Punk

• Prep

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Skater

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Loser

• Emo

• Ghetto

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Jock

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 27 77.1%

• Total voters

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I don't label myself nor other people. I think it's rather pointless.

...but to answer your question, I guess I'll choose other because I'm different from most people.

And to be really specific, I guess I'm more like a tomboy. I hate most of the things that a girl loves. =__=

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I'll be a loser ~ I'm that shy, self conscious girl who avoids everyone, is a bookworm and never speaks at all. =x Thus, a loser!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    well, i'm def. ghetto....but im also a prep cuz i dress preppy n stuff, and i listen to a lil bit of rock music

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    ^^ Ummm I'd say that I'm in the others category because I'm not goth or emo or any of those above ^^ Well at least I hope I'm not! But if some people think I'm a loser fine!! xD
    Well I guess most people would label me as a loser at school, probably because I don't really like popular people which kinda makes me a loser to them T-T

But I wouldn't be a FULL tomboy...its just that I love to play games & also I don't like makeup (but I sometimes scream like a girl xD).

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    I picked 'other' & 'punk'. :3
    But mostly other because I have one outfit in punk style , and I wear it.. ones a month or something. xD
    Usually I create my own style, and it's terrible to see people who fake me then, of see to see people who try to fake me...

- My eyes usually explode then xD -

Back