• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type combinations do you want to see?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Psychic/Dark - Only one weakness (Bug; does 4x damage though) and it'd be pretty wicked.

Normal/Ghost - Can you say 0x damage? It's got three, and then it only has one weakness too, that being Dark.

Fire/Water - They have Scald so they need one of these now.

Grass/Steel - This'll prevent Grass from being vulnerable to being poisoned, not to mention it gives resistance to Ice, Flying, and Bug. However, it'll make Fire 4x strong, and it'll add on Fighting too (Ground would do normal 'cause Grass resists it). But hey, it'd be wicked.

Grass/Dragon - Black Rose Dragon anyone? :>

Steel/Ghost - Fighting is ineffective, no poisoning, give it Levitate and Ground will become ineffective...

I'm 99.9% sure none of these exist, but forgive me if any one of them does.

Years
  • Seen today
Dragon/Dark - A strong black legendary dragon that always hiding in the misty sky, maybe.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Fire/Water - Some sort of Dragon Pokemon.
Fire/Dragon - Dragon Pokemon.
Psychic/Dark - Maybe a legend?
Normal/Ghost - It would just be pretty strong :o

I wouldn't mind seeing any of those combos.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Bug/Psychic
Steel/Ghost
Bug/Fighting
Normal/Ghost
Fighting/Flying
Water/Fire
Fire/Ice
Dark/Electric
Psychic/Electric
Psychic/Ghost
Fighting/Ghost
Poison/Fire
Dragon/Bug
Ground/Bug

170px-214Heracross.png

220px-290Nincada.png

Although, to be fair. Nincada's evolved forms take on a different type. We need a bug/ground that keeps that typing when fully evolved. XD

I'd like to see these typings in the future sometime.

Psychic/Electric (this would be cool)
Electric/Dark
Fighting/Flying
Steel/Ghost
Ice/Fire (polar opposites but it might happen)
Bug/Dragon
Grass/Ghost (imagine how Gardenia would react to that?)
Grass/Dragon
Water/Fire (the only dual typing for Water that hasn't been there yet)
Rock/Fighting
Ice/Electric
Ice/Normal (maybe something that wears a coat)

180px-639Terrakion.png

Although a non-legendary one is definitely needed. XD

Fire/Water - Some sort of Dragon Pokemon.
Fire/Dragon - Dragon Pokemon.
Psychic/Dark - Maybe a legend?
Normal/Ghost - It would just be pretty strong :o

I wouldn't mind seeing any of those combos.

210px-643Reshiram.png

Again, a non-legendary option needs to exist though. XD

As for me, I'd like to see Fire/Grass, Dark/Electric, Grass/Ghost, Bug/Dragon, Poison/Ghost, and Poison/Dragon. :D

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
Years
I've always wanted to see a Rock/Dragon type. When I first saw Drudiggon I though this would become reality but unfortunately it's not a rock type and just a hard bodied dragon type.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Water/Fire. A boiling pokémon ^^ Also, grass/ghost would be cool.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
Grass/Dragon:
A legendary bamboo serpent pokemon, based off of the legends of the dragon of the bamboo forests in China & Japan.

Fighting/Flying:
A valkeryie pokemon.
(I'm being Cap.Obivious: these are female only, in the human-like egg group.)

Electric/Fighting:
I had this idea of a biped electrical cheetah that does martial arts.

Years
I was thinking:

fire/grass - scented candle pokemon
fire/water - kettle pokemon
ice/fighting - ice skater pokemon

of course, some others mentioned have been good ideas.

Mr. L

Tea.
Years
Normal/Ghost has 3 immunities, 2 of which are very common, 1 of which can come in handy at times VS a shadow ball-er.

Agreed, that would be a great typing, the only concept I can think of for it is a white ghost as its a common image for a ghost (Therfore a "normal" ghost).

I also wouldn't mind a ghost/fighting type, it could be a guardian angel or a spirit that has come back from the dead for revenge (sort of like Cubone's mother in Lavender Tower)

Years
Are there any time combinations that haven't been done yet that you'd like to see? If so, do you have any idea what kind of Pokemon you'd want?

Here's a few of my not-so-amazing ideas. They all kinda consist of completely contrasting types:
Fighting/Flying - Bird of Prey Pokemon
Dark/Psychic - Black Magic Pokemon
Fire/Water - Hot spring Pokemon (Scald would be the perfect move for this)

I LOVE the sound of the Bird of Prey pokémon!! :D

Fire / Ice
Ice / Fighting
Flying / Fighting's also one of mine :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Rock | Fire
The typing has admittedly been done with Magcargo, but still, what I have in mind is something huge and intimidating like Onix that would fit the 'rock' part a lot better. No doubt it would make it to any given 'list of XX heaviest Pokemon', so it could also have some moves that make use of a monster's weight to dictate their power.

Agreed, that would be a great typing, the only concept I can think of for it is a white ghost as its a common image for a ghost (Therfore a "normal" ghost).
I was thinking it could be a monster based on a Yuki-onna, although that would more likely be ghost-ice.

Last edited:
Back